Leaving the Sherdog network

Symbiose**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously guys, this useless thing needs to go. It's very high on the annoyance scale and it can be avoided. It's not a bug or anything, it's only something that you guys thought it would be necessary for some reason (like a noob would click on a link and still think he's on sherdog.net when he's not). It's not working and noobs won't notice. It a huge waste of server bandwidth and time. Thanks.

It just lets people know they are going to a site that has nothing to do with Sherdog. Big deal just click the link to make it speed up. It's just a thing there for protection since so many people are convinced they get viruses from here.

It just lets people know they are going to a site that has nothing to do with Sherdog. Big deal just click the link to make it speed up. It's just a thing there for protection since so many people are convinced they get viruses from here.

Can't wait for "you are leaving the Google search engine", because when I click a link on Google, I'm not sure if I'm still on Google or not.

Back