Leave Rogan Alone

I'm a big fan of Joe, always have been. I've been even more so when Florian and Anik are commentating. I don't necessarily dislike them, but I like Goldie and Rogan much more.

One extremely annoying thing with those two (Florian and Anik) is that they sound way too similar. Sort of hard to tell them apart at times. On top of that I can't stand Florian, though he has been getting slightly better as of late.

People rail on him because of his unquestionable bias
You don't see nfl announcers continuously disregard what one team is doing while hyping the other one for an entire game do you ?
UFC needs an announcer, not a fan boy

nah. He specifically said he'll never smoke before a show because he knows he has to work and doesnt wanna mess up. After it however, im sure he gets so baked he can see thru metal.

I'm sure he's looked baked to fuck at shows in the past. Maybe just looks that way all the time now.

People rail on him because of his unquestionable bias
You don't see nfl announcers continuously disregard what one team is doing while hyping the other one for an entire game do you ?
UFC needs an announcer, not a fan boy

I'm a GB Packer fan. Most of their regular season games are broadcast with Troy Aikman and Joe Buck. Aikman hates the Packers...it's quite obvious listening to his broadcasts, also quite painful to listen to most of the time. I don't think Rogan is like this at all. He calls em how he sees em.

Here, use this TS:

34881274.jpg

I'm not sure I've ever criticized Rogan on here before. It wouldn't be the same without him and I genuinely appreciate his work.

That said, I was shocked during the between-round replays when he repeatedly claimed Gus thumbed Jon in the eye. What did he see??

I watched the fights at a bar and wasn't completely sober, also it's hard to really heard the commentary most of the time. I definitely remember what looked like a nice thumb in the eye by gus. Pretty blatant.

I like Rogan.
He's biased sometimes, but he does a good job. He's 1000x better than Kenny Florian.

I think, just like the rest of us, Rogan was amazed that someone was actually competitive with Jones and giving him problems. So he (and the rest of us) were focused on that, when watching the fight.

One extremely annoying thing with those two (Florian and Anik) is that they sound way too similar. Sort of hard to tell them apart at times. On top of that I can't stand Florian, though he has been getting slightly better as of late.

It just makes me glad to hear someone else has that problem. Joe's fine, well educated on just about all aspects of MMA and knows how to keep things exciting (though he does go overboard with it sometimes).

Not a troll at all

So much negativity towards him and I just dont get why.

For me - personally. When he doesnt commentate I thinkt he standard goes downhill. I veryrarely disagree with his opinions and I love the excitement and passion he has towards our sport.

He may not compete at the highest level but he understands it and is a true student of the game. You can also see the respect many of the fighters have for him.

I doube there is a better person out there to do his job. You can throw Chael in there, Stann and god knows who else but the number one is Joe. He has the knowledge, he has the delivery and he has the respect.

LEAVE JOE ALONE as he is king

Fucking :icon_lol: another fanboy who listens to his podcast way to much and takes everything he says as gospel.

He is a good mma commentator with that said.

Back