Leave Rogan Alone

Brighty Boy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Not a troll at all

So much negativity towards him and I just dont get why.

For me - personally. When he doesnt commentate I thinkt he standard goes downhill. I veryrarely disagree with his opinions and I love the excitement and passion he has towards our sport.

He may not compete at the highest level but he understands it and is a true student of the game. You can also see the respect many of the fighters have for him.

I doube there is a better person out there to do his job. You can throw Chael in there, Stann and god knows who else but the number one is Joe. He has the knowledge, he has the delivery and he has the respect.

LEAVE JOE ALONE as he is king

Joe wasn't bad at all during the main event.

During the Khabib fight though, oh lawd.

Rogan is a great commentator along with Goldie.

After listening to Brian Stann commentate, you really do appreciate Rogan behind the headset.

Joes biased at times, but it's extremely hard not to be.

Look at all the people who think jones was completely dominated. Everyone's biased for or against a fighter

I'm not sure I've ever criticized Rogan on here before. It wouldn't be the same without him and I genuinely appreciate his work.

That said, I was shocked during the between-round replays when he repeatedly claimed Gus thumbed Jon in the eye. What did he see??

Rogan is a great commentator. He has a solid grasp of the fight game and transitions that take place during the course of a fight.

Here, use this TS:

34881274.jpg

I'm not sure I've ever criticized Rogan on here before. It wouldn't be the same without him and I genuinely appreciate his work.

That said, I was shocked during the between-round replays when he repeatedly claimed Gus thumbed Jon in the eye. What did he see??

To be fair, Joe is 5-25 feet away from the fight at all times. He can see things that you can't.

To be fair, Joe is 5-25 feet away from the fight at all times. He can see things that you can't.

So you're saying he had a better view when commentating a replay because he's sitting closer to his screen?

Not a troll at all

So much negativity towards him and I just dont get why.

For me - personally. When he doesnt commentate I thinkt he standard goes downhill. I veryrarely disagree with his opinions and I love the excitement and passion he has towards our sport.

He may not compete at the highest level but he understands it and is a true student of the game. You can also see the respect many of the fighters have for him.

I doube there is a better person out there to do his job. You can throw Chael in there, Stann and god knows who else but the number one is Joe. He has the knowledge, he has the delivery and he has the respect.

LEAVE JOE ALONE as he is king

I agree

Joe is OK at times, but pathetically biased at others, and WAY over the top in his bias.

He also is very unprofessional at times as a commentator, i.e. when Jim Miller bites his tongue in the fight with Nate Diaz on FOX, and Joe gets orgasmic over it. Like come on, were trying to make this a legit sport.

If i've learnt one thing from this forum, it's that a large proportion of mma fans are fucking morons. He's always going to get hate, but it's most likely from these same shit people.

Love Rogan as a commentator, always have, always will. Do I always agree with him? No. Is there anyone I always agree with? No. So there you go.

Back