Relationship Least sexual day

Have a good thanksgiving fellow Americans !

SUMMARY

Peeps are banging in November, but not on Thanksgiving. I call shenanigans!!!

Hey guys, hey. Thanksgiving has officially come to an end and I was once again talking to @NoGoodNamesLeft and we had a discussion on some hard-hitting stuff. I think Thanksgiving is the LEAST sexual day of the year. Nobody is making sweet love after all the food. I think it's questionable if I could physically do it. What say you Sherbros...is Thanksgiving the least sexual day of the year? My belly is rounded and sweaty. Don't look at me.
<FutbolThink>
Yuo gyus had a discussion?

You know being full and fat is a fetish. Probably tons of sex on Thanksgiving.

is-the-feeder-gainer-fetish-the-most-dangerous-eve_cv2e.1200.jpg
Wood.

Shovel food down her gullet.

Hey guys, hey. Thanksgiving has officially come to an end and I was once again talking to @NoGoodNamesLeft and we had a discussion on some hard-hitting stuff. I think Thanksgiving is the LEAST sexual day of the year. Nobody is making sweet love after all the food. I think it's questionable if I could physically do it. What say you Sherbros...is Thanksgiving the least sexual day of the year? My belly is rounded and sweaty. Don't look at me.
<FutbolThink>

I'm surprised to see you talk to @NoGoodNamesLeft and are able to understand him.

agreed. my GF turned me down last night after dinner. "ugh, I'm too full and tired. let's do it tomorrow."

Not when there is alcohol involved...Actually the least sexual days is during the time of the month unless you down with that....

Straight folks it's possible but maybe not the greatest. But gay men probably not advised .

Them hoes are too busy taking massive dumps the day after. Shouldn’t that day be second least sexual day of the year?

Back