Relationship Least sexual day

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, hey. Thanksgiving has officially come to an end and I was once again talking to @NoGoodNamesLeft and we had a discussion on some hard-hitting stuff. I think Thanksgiving is the LEAST sexual day of the year. Nobody is making sweet love after all the food. I think it's questionable if I could physically do it. What say you Sherbros...is Thanksgiving the least sexual day of the year? My belly is rounded and sweaty. Don't look at me.
<FutbolThink>

Christmas is definitely the least sexy day for me. Always try and organise sex on Christmas morning before the gorging commences later.

Hey guys, hey. Thanksgiving has officially come to an end and I was once again talking to @NoGoodNamesLeft and we had a discussion on some hard-hitting stuff. I think Thanksgiving is the LEAST sexual day of the year. Nobody is making sweet love after all the food. I think it's questionable if I could physically do it. What say you Sherbros...is Thanksgiving the least sexual day of the year? My belly is rounded and sweaty. Don't look at me.
<FutbolThink>
Idk. Bitch seems to be asking for it.

619675fe8e9bfa0019878b35

Back