Least drugged up people in Mayberry history?

I'm clean as a whistle. Lifelong vegetarian, never been drunk, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't do medicine. My doctor gets misty-eyed when we go over the results of blood test every 5 years or so. It's the numbers... says it's the prettiest thing he's ever seen - swears i'll live to 120.

Here's a picture of my liver

liver-function-tests_thumb.jpg

Yes, it's made entirely of flawless diamonds.

Could wax lyrical about pristine state of kidneys and the stroll through the Garden Of Eden that is the bronchial network of my breathing apparatus but i'll stop here.

42 years old.

Smoked weed 10-15 times. Last time was 10 years ago. No hard drugs. Been drunk plenty of times but booze is always hit or miss. Half the time I drink a beer and my stomach says "nope", so I stop. Other times it goes down nicely. That's always been annoying.

Barely take advil or tylenol. I can't remember a time that I took some and truly felt any better.

If you don't count booze and caffeine, I'm pretty clean.

Never done any drugs! (X)
Never smoked! (X)
Never drank coffee! (X)
I am a functioning alcoholic however... :rolleyes:

I'm 30. Never smoked or taken any recreational drugs. I've tried alcohol but never been drunk, never really had more a sip. I don't drink tea or coffee but do get caffeine through some sodas. I do sometimes take paracetamol but on no other stronger medical drugs.

Pure as the driven snow.

I could nominate myself really since ive never smoked anything and my drinking days were limited to a couple of years

Never touched anything remotely hard and never will
I fucked with steroids back when I was younger but not for very long
And that was performance based NOT recreational

I'm 32.

I got drunk a couple of times in my life and the latest being almost a decade ago.
I smoke marihuana maybe once or twice at year but not looking forward to keep doing it.
I drink a glass of wine or some light alcoholic beer (fernet with coke) maybe once every 2 or 3 months.

I only took a painkiller after dental work. I haven't been sick with the flu for at least 2 years.

are you paranoid?
need something to fill the void?
try an opioid.

I'm clean as a whistle. Lifelong vegetarian, never been drunk, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't do medicine. My doctor gets misty-eyed when we go over the results of blood test every 5 years or so. It's the numbers... says it's the prettiest thing he's ever seen - swears i'll live to 120.

Here's a picture of my liver

liver-function-tests_thumb.jpg

Yes, it's made entirely of flawless diamonds.

Could wax lyrical about pristine state of kidneys and the stroll through the Garden Of Eden that is the bronchial network of my breathing apparatus but i'll stop here.
Annnnnd then you die in a tragic accident without ever enjoying a scotch and some kind buds

I didnt use much drugs until recently. Im more likely to try something now.
Me too.

Experience wise I am far more open now but i think i would avoid Pharma type manufactured drugs particularly those that are being made by guys like Jessie in his motor home. The stuff from nature would be more my speed.

I definitely do not qualify for this one.

With the exception of booze I am pretty much lifetime drug free. Tried the devils lettuce in collage, not for me. Never smoked cigarettes.

Only used painkillers twice. Once after a tooth removal on once after a bad reaction to a spider bite.

Back