Least Dominant Champ

who is the less dominant champ in the ufc? in my opinion it has to be aldo..he usually wins the first two rounds with striking then gases and 3 rounds of either him losing or squeaking out rounds. He got beat down in the last round of the mark hom fight, gassed in the ken flo fight, didnt do anything for 3 rounds against edgar, and didnt look dominant against zombie (even though his foot hurt), also grabbed the fence for his life against mendes before ko'ing him. so i could see a guy with good cardio and a good chin beating him

He didn't gas against Florian. People need to stop listening to whatever Joe Rogan says

He didn't gas against Florian. People need to stop listening to whatever Joe Rogan says

I wouldn't say he full on gassed but he definitely slowed down in the KenFlo fight (or perhaps knew he was winning and just cruised out the win).

who is the less dominant champ in the ufc? in my opinion it has to be aldo..he usually wins the first two rounds with striking then gases and 3 rounds of either him losing or squeaking out rounds. He got beat down in the last round of the mark hom fight, gassed in the ken flo fight, didnt do anything for 3 rounds against edgar, and didnt look dominant against zombie (even though his foot hurt), also grabbed the fence for his life against mendes before ko'ing him. so i could see a guy with good cardio and a good chin beating him

In the history of the UFC... Tim Sylvia

Now, would have to be maybe MM

Back