Least Dominant Champ

TS, you're a tool. Doesn't Aldo have like 7 title defenses? How the HELL is that not dominant?

I'm sorry but Weidman was more dominant in his one win against the MW GOAT than champs like Cruz and Mighty Mouse have been in all their defenses.

Mighty Mouse was more dominant in his last fight than Weidman and he has more title defenses...

I'd say Mighty Mouse cause his fights are relatively close

and

Cain cause he still have that fight against JDS whom he is 1-1 against.

Jones, GSP, Barao and Aldo are all very dominant.

Pettis and Weidman can't rly be considered in this thread cause they have no title defense, they did win their belt in dominant fasion though.

lol, aldo is one of the best fighters in the ufc. if someone with anderson's skills fought at featherweight he wouldnt be top 5

its just hard for me to say that a champion cruises to the first 3 rounds then doesnt care if he loses the other two, he got owned in the 5th round of the mark fight, and he hasnt even had a great finish (grabbed the fence horribly in the mendes fight, then attacked zombies injury), he was way better in the wec

Probably GSP cause he needs judges to win all his fights

Most dominant is Weidman

LOL stupid fucker allow me to educate you.

GSP is the most dominate champ by almost any measure. He is welterweight GOAT and probably mma GOAT

If you leave out champs who haven't defended the belt that leaves:
Jones, GSP, Aldo, Cain, Barao, Mighty Mouse, and Ronda. I'm leaving Cruz out.

I'd say that Jones, Barao, Mighty Mouse, and Ronda are all dominant, leaving GSP Aldo and Cain.

I'd say GSP which is kind of a funny answer because he really is so dominant. But in his last few fights, there have been a few "oh shit he's really in trouble" moments that don't scream dominance. In contrast I never felt with any of the other champs on the list that they were in any real danger other than the Jones-Belfort armbar and when Barao got really stunned by McDonald.

You think Mighty Mouse is dominant, but not Aldo or Cain? Really?

Get outta here..

He hasn't been touched in the Flyweight division. He won't be beaten for a while.

You do realize he only has 2 title defenses 1 of which where he was hurt on many occasions vs Dodson. I wouldn't say a Champ with 2 defenses getting hurt in 1 is the most dominant champ when you have jones whooping up on everyone

Back