LEASH. The damn. ANIMALS you idiot people!!!

TS, is your name Elaine Benes?

Don't worry, he won't bite.

*bites you

This. I used to live in an apartment complex. My neighbors down the hall had a huge German Shepard. They would just leave their door open and let it run around the hallway. Once, my wife was trying to leave, and as soon as she got out our door the dog was in the hall growling at her like it was about to attack. Twice, when I came home from work, I opened the door to the hallway to have the dog out there growling and start flying at me just before I closed the door. I had to sneak into my own apartment from the back.

Anyway, one day as I am taking our tiny Norwich terrier for a walk, I see the woman who owns the German Shepard out there too. The woman is probably in her late 40s, super skinny, pale and weak looking. Her dog is just eyeing mine like it can't wait to bite it. She says, "Don't worry. She's friendly." I just about punched that bitch in the face.

Same goes with people that let their dog piss on everything. It irritates the hell out of me when I see someone standing there letting their dog piss on my car tires. Most owners will say it doesn't hurt anything, I don't care if it's harmless or not, I don't want something peeing on my car.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Someone is straight out trolling you if he's allowing his dog to piss all over your car tires without stopping the dog.

#1:

Was walking through a shrubby park looking for a bench or table to read a book my mother lent me. Oit of nowhere a fucking dog bursts out of some bushes straight at me. "REX" or "lexi,back!" I hear someome yell. Dog obeys. Im mad.

#2:

I was biking home from work on our universitys campus one night and some families dog runs right in front and across from my bike tire. Like ONE foot close! "Oh Angel no!" I hear and I pass the dog, said nothing, and kept going. What's stopping me from getting some air-time off your dog as I keep going?

#3:

I was driving in my neighborhood one afternoon, going to do errands, and this fuck, I'm going to call wilber, or sucks penis with ass (a throwback to native indian culture) his dog runs right in front of my car and it goes crazy barking in front of my car. I stop.my window was already rolled down and the guy, who is out jogging says,while breathing a bit hard "heh, sorry" with a smirk on his face.

?..And just 30 minutes ago I am walking home in the dark across a golf course, trying to get home, with a nice buzz going from a admiral nelson shot I took in front of a 711, and I hea rjingling in the distance and a heavy breathing and silhouette get and sound closer and closer...

Its two fucking dogs barking at me! Circling me. Are they loose? Diseases?strays? I stay calm, keep walking, they keep circling, I wish I had a clawhammer. I eventually see a guy/girl couple. I hear " yeah, get em" and a girl laugh faintly...

If I had a weapon I would kill an animal in a situation like that. I think dogs are great, honestly. It's stupid assholes who are just "ahh, shes old and cranky" or "mehhhh, hes ok and likes you after he does this"

LEASH THE DOGS PEOPLE!!! I am finding less empathy for people who have lost dog signs around here. Sure, dogs get uot of yards, but did the dog run off while being without a leash? If soooo, that sucks bud...or to be honest, good, glad, you dog is now running into traffic, making others nervousor maybe dead. Feel that feel. Asshole/endrant

this isn

LMAO what kind of jackass takes his dog out to public places unleashed.

Always leash my dog

I do.

But I guarantee you my dogs stayed closer to me off leash and were better behaved off leash then 90% of dogs on leash probably including yours.

Sounds like your town needs more coyotes.

Off leash pets outdoors after dark generally don't live past sunrise in my neighborhood.

Glad you brought this up...

I was going for a run yesterday and some idiots dog ran up and bit me on the thigh. Didn't do any damage -but the owner just came out and called the dog back...no apology -nothing.

Grrrr

my boss's dog did that, they usually open the door for him to run out and get the paper in every morning. well this 1 morning he ran up and tried to bring a oriental guy back or something as he was walking with his wife. he got a nip, walked straight to my boss told him straight up im going to the hospital, doing what needs to be done, and if anything is wrong with me i am suing you. 4 days later he got a $900 bill in the mail from this guy, and that was the last my boss heard from this guy. for the sake of your own pocketbooks, leash ur effn animals lol cuz if my pet costed me $900 id fuqn field goal punt him as hard as humanly possible.

#3:

I was driving in my neighborhood one afternoon, going to do errands, and this fuck, I'm going to call wilber, or sucks penis with ass (a throwback to native indian culture) his dog runs right in front of my car and it goes crazy barking in front of my car. I stop.my window was already rolled down and the guy, who is out jogging says,while breathing a bit hard "heh, sorry" with a smirk on his face.

1. Match smirk and hold eye contact.
2. Lift foot from brake.

I do.

But I guarantee you my dogs stayed closer to me off leash and were better behaved off leash then 90% of dogs on leash probably including yours.

You move like a pregnant yak.

I'm a dog lover. I love dogs more than I love some humans. Watch Jersey Shore and you'll understand but I guess you'd have to agree to calling a guido a human and I don't know how comfortable I am with them being associated with the same species as me.

That being said, I think all fucking dogs should be on a leash. Especially if they weigh more than 45 pounds and in the physical capacity to kill an elementary school kid. Just because dogs are domesticated doesn't change the fact that they ARE an animal. And just like humans can snap one day, and drive a monster truck into a crowd of people, a dog can snap and decide some dude's nuts is way better than Kibbles and Bits.

I don't give a shit if your dog is trained or not, when you take it out of your house, it better not leave more than a 2 or 3 foot radius of your body unless you're at a park playing with a ball or something. This isn't fucking I Am Legend. Even in that movie, the vampires were like "Man fuck this dog." Loose dogs gives a bad image to dog owners. I don't have a dog now because I live in an apartment and I go to a University. When I'm home, my dog doesn't leave the house unless he's leashed and I don't take his leash off unless we're at the park and as soon as he starts acting like a dick, his ass gets leashed and tied to a tree. I also don't let him run out of my sight, as soon as he starts trying to Solid Snake that shit to get away from me I call him back with his tail between his legs.

The one thing that pisses me the fuck off about other dog owners is that they think EVERYONE should love their dog. It'd be nice if they did, but it's still YOUR fucking dog. and no, saying sorry or giggling and smiling about it doesn't make it okay. A loud, big ass barking dog could give my grandma a heart attack, you think if that happens, you can just say "sorry hehehe he's just moody, he loves people!" and get away with that? I would cook that dog and feed him to you.

some asshole did not have control of their pitbull. i was out on a run just getting back and this fucking thing comes barrelling out of their house. Shite had to run and hop fences.

stupid bitch. Was seriously close to taking a baseball bat to both of them.

some asshole did not have control of their pitbull. i was out on a run just getting back and this fucking thing comes barrelling out of their house. Shite had to run and hop fences.

stupid bitch. Was seriously close to taking a baseball bat to both of them.

No.

Dogs.

Within.

City.

Limits.

It pisses me off too when dogs are off their leash. Their dog might be ok with other dogs. But my dog, who is on the leash, doesn't like other dogs and is going to attack once their dog gets near.

Back