LEASH. The damn. ANIMALS you idiot people!!!

Some people are just retarded.. My dog stays right beside me if he's not on a leash and won't leave my side unless I let him but that's just cuz we trained him properly unlike some people.

I've seen unleashed dogs bite at people at the park I go to to take my dog for a walk so I know what you mean. When my dog was just around a year old my dad was taking him for a walk and 2 unleashed dogs ran at him and ripped my dogs neck open+bit at my dad. My dog needed surgery and my dad needed stitches just cuz some old fuck couldn't control his dogs.

Some people are just retarded.. My dog stays right beside me if he's not on a leash and won't leave my side unless I let him but that's just cuz we trained him properly unlike some people.

I've seen unleashed dogs bite at people at the park I go to to take my dog for a walk so I know what you mean. When my dog was just around a year old my dad was taking him for a walk and 2 unleashed dogs ran at him and ripped my dogs neck open+bit at my dad. My dog needed surgery and my dad needed stitches just cuz some old fuck couldn't control his dogs.

Ok see!

Shit like this cannot go on. But it does so.So your dog gets some freedom, a stroll in the grass, prancing...Oh you and dog are so happy!

Other dog owner and unleashed dog meet and biting, violence happens and one of them come out hurt. Well, where do you go from there? LEASHES. USE THEM. I like your posts Sam Mer..something, but I dont like your respone on page one.

Ok see!

Shit like this cannot go on. But it does so.So your dog gets some freedom, a stroll in the grass, prancing...Oh you and dog are so happy!

Other dog owner and unleashed dog meet and biting, violence happens and one of them come out hurt. Well, where do you go from there? LEASHES. USE THEM. I like your posts Sam Mer..something, but I dont like your respone on page one.

Its time to make a law that when a dog is out in public it has to be on a leash or the owner pays a large fine, there should also be a 3 strikes rule, if you are fined 3 times then you lose the dog. Bad dog owners have ruined it for everybody and strict measures need to be taken.

If a dog comes up barking at me I continue on my way, but if it's growling and snarling its teeth I have no problems giving it the boot. The dog has to be on the sidewalk or in a park though, I won't boot someones dog if they're in there yard.
I've had to talk to the cops a couple of times for booting a dog, I just keep repeating that if the dog was on a leash like the law says this would have never happened and it never goes farther than that.

One of these days, jefferz, dogs are going to learn how to wear boots and then... THEN, you'll rue the day you ever dared booting a dog!

I let my dog carry on. It would be insecure of me to leash him.

lol.

and yes, i couldnt agree more. i live out in the country and i cant take my dog for walks or go for jogs without some dog attacking my beagle or following me for a half mile while barking and growling.

it also depends on the breed too. if every dog had the temperament of a lab this wouldn't be a problem.

If a dog comes up barking at me I continue on my way, but if it's growling and snarling its teeth I have no problems giving it the boot. The dog has to be on the sidewalk or in a park though, I won't boot someones dog if they're in there yard.
I've had to talk to the cops a couple of times for booting a dog, I just keep repeating that if the dog was on a leash like the law says this would have never happened and it never goes farther than that.

i love dogs but yeah, you have to defend yourself. what makes matters worse is that if you dont stand your ground and attempt to flee, the dogs natural response is to chase you. hence, why it is such a pain in the ass when i try to go for my jogs and some fucking asshole dog starts coming at me.

Tons of people in my neighborhood who don't bother to leash their pitbulls/rottweilers/boxers ect. Been in some scary situations over the years while walking my dogs. It's never made it past a stare down though, which is surprising given the reputation that apbt's have and how many I've run into.

Down the road there's a female pitbull and male mix breed dog that break out of their yard nearly every week. Their pretty friendly but they've gotten themselves into some very dicey situations with unfriendly loose dogs over the years.

Last edited:
Doge is surprised at this thread.

264px-Doge_%281%29.jpg

Would a taser work well against dogs?
It would be wise to get one TS,it seems you and dogs are bound by fate.
One of them is going to be on your ass one of these days.

Sounds like you get overwhelmed by regular, every day life brah.

stay inside from now on

I don't look at it that way at all. He's bitching about things he should be bitching about. Why should he have to worry about these dogs that should be restrained constantly messing with him? What if one bites him? And it's a real pain in the ass to prevent a loose dog from messing with your dog when you're walking. It happens to me a lot and I have to stand there and wait for the owner to retrieve their damn dog every time or said dog will follow us. I do enjoy watching the ones that try and get aggressive with mine get punked the fuck out every time by my big black bitch.

It's obvious you have a magnetic connection with dogs. You will have to find a way to turn them off from your canine charms. :icon_chee

No, I do use one. I just happen to like when dogs run up to me so your position seems hysterical to me.

Your response makes no sense outside of you choosing to be a douche bag. The OP and others are talking about instances where they felt threatened or actually were. One dude tells a related story where a man died as a result of something like this. Your response is to ridicule the poster and say that you like when digs run up to you so his whole point is ridiculous? Are you really that stupid or is your stupidity a troll tactic?

Truth.

There is a dog that lives across the street from me in a major city and it runs loose in the front yard and barks all day. It chases vehicles and it wildly runs over to harass dogs and people. I am shocked it hasn't been killed yet. The by-law has been called multiple times and nothing happens.

Judging from the retards that own the dog, they are going to be angry with the first driver that runs over the untamed beast instead of taking responsibility for letting their untrained dog run wild in a city.

Many dog owners are a cancer.

I know a lot of people who do the same thing... With their children. But that's another story....

Its time to make a law that when a dog is out in public it has to be on a leash or the owner pays a large fine, there should also be a 3 strikes rule, if you are fined 3 times then you lose the dog. Bad dog owners have ruined it for everybody and strict measures need to be taken.

Sigh...

As you can see from my previous posts, I agree about the dog issue. However that does not mean we need more laws. That's the typical liberal response - we need more laws! What we need is protection for people who defend themselves against dogs and dog owners assuming full responsibility for their dogs actions. If a dog attacks someone the threatened person can legally shoot the dog. The dog owner can also be charged as if they themselves have attacked the person - as it is their responsibility.

Now parks themselves can pass park rules and fines for those who disobey a leash policy, but we need to stop this impulse to pass federal laws for everything.

You're looking at deaths. Look up only bites

yes, i already have. looking for an image. they're nowhere near the top for any type of bite, which is amazing because they're by far one of the most popular breeds of dogs.

its not the statistical image i wanted but it will suffice:

dogs that bite the most:

http://listdose.com/top-10-dog-breeds-that-bite-the-most/

-the pit bull 'types' are at #1, followed by rotts at #2.

dogs that bite the least:

http://www.dogbreedsinfo.eu/dog-breeds-that-bite-the-least.php

-the lab is #2, just behind the golden retriever at #1.

Back