LEASH. The damn. ANIMALS you idiot people!!!

Yep. A vast majority of dog owners are irresponsible jack asses....

Truth.

There is a dog that lives across the street from me in a major city and it runs loose in the front yard and barks all day. It chases vehicles and it wildly runs over to harass dogs and people. I am shocked it hasn't been killed yet. The by-law has been called multiple times and nothing happens.

Judging from the retards that own the dog, they are going to be angry with the first driver that runs over the untamed beast instead of taking responsibility for letting their untrained dog run wild in a city.

Many dog owners are a cancer.

Dude, stick to the roads; beware of the moors.

If a dog comes up barking at me I continue on my way, but if it's growling and snarling its teeth I have no problems giving it the boot. The dog has to be on the sidewalk or in a park though, I won't boot someones dog if they're in there yard.
I've had to talk to the cops a couple of times for booting a dog, I just keep repeating that if the dog was on a leash like the law says this would have never happened and it never goes farther than that.

In a perfect world dogs wouldn't be allowed within city limits.

The park across the street from my place is a river of dog shit.

Fuck dogs. Fuck their owners. Fuck the police. Fuck the free world. I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck.

But really, not using a leash is easy than using one. You expect short sighted humans to give a fuck about the possible consequences?

some dogs can handle no leash and some can't.

quit being a ding dong, complaining when you haven't even been bit

I think a lot of dog owners are too immature or socially retarded to have relationships with people.

Agreed; its really frustrating every time I go for a run. Nowadays, I don't even give a fuck, I tell the owners straight up that they better leash their dogs or else next time I am going to Wanderlei stomp them.

It honestly depends on your neighborhood. If you live in a nicer one people get dogs as pets and generally clean up after them. If you live in a bad one people get dogs as security systems and don't take care of them as well.

No, I do use one. I just happen to like when dogs run up to me so your position seems hysterical to me.

Well hey, if you like it when a dog storms at you, barking while minding your own buisness, well, thats your business.

Me, I don't like it and I want the dog owners to have a shitty day at work, at home, in the shower whatever.

Edit: OR...if taking their unleashed dog for a run helps relax the stress of everyday life, I hop they injure their ankle. And yes, I am hoping for an injury on a strangerwho does things like this. Oh dont worry, your unleashed doggie will go for help.

Last edited:
What an idiotic statement

No. You are angry because you know you're included. Sadly, a lot of people aren't responsible enough to own a pet.

And no, I don't like getting attacked a by a dog in my yard (baring its teeth) just because the owner likes to let it out without a leash (despite the rules). And no, I do not like my yard being used as a toilet.

And this is a "nice" neighborhood.

No. You are angry because you know you're included. Sadly, a lot of people aren't responsible enough to own a pet.

And no, I don't like getting attacked a by a dog in my yard (baring its teeth) just because the owner likes to let it out without a leash (despite the rules). And no, I do not like my yard being used as a toilet.

I don't believe you.

Edit: I do believe you. I believe you had a few experiences like you described. However making a blanket statement about millions of people based in those limited experiences is retarded.

Last edited:
I don't believe you.

I have great news for you: You don't have to. It doesn't change what happened and it does not change my opinion about irresponsible pet owners who don't understand that pets need to be handled properly. And to be honest, this makes me think you see pets as humans...they aren't. They are often unpredictable and you have to be responsible. Keep them leashed when you leave the house and don't let them roam unless they are within a fenced in area. Finally, clean up their poop. Why do I have to either clean up after a pet that does not belong to me, or step it/run over it with the lawnmower?

Your pet is not my responsibility. It is yours.

I have great news for you: You don't have to. It doesn't change what happened and it does not change my opinion about irresponsible pet owners who don't understand that pets need to be handled properly. And to be honest, this makes me think you see pets as humans...they aren't. They are often unpredictable and you have to be responsible. Keep them leashed when you leave the house and don't let them roam unless they are within a fenced in area. Finally, clean up their poop. Why do I have to either clean up after a pet that does not belong to me, or step it/run over it with the lawnmower?

Your pet is not my responsibility. It is yours.
I agree. I think all dogs should be leashed while outdoors and be cleaned up after.

I disagree that the "vast majority" of dog owners are irresponsible.

My 2 year old (not on a leash) got charged by two unleashed dogs as tall as him. I had to quickly pick him up, so was unable kick them or their owner. My kid still hides behind me when we pass a tiny, friendly dog on a leash.

Same goes with people that let their dog piss on everything. It irritates the hell out of me when I see someone standing there letting their dog piss on my car tires. Most owners will say it doesn't hurt anything, I don't care if it's harmless or not, I don't want something peeing on my car.

I agree. I think all dogs should be leashed while outdoors and be cleaned up after.

I disagree that the "vast majority" of dog owners are irresponsible.

I hope you're right. My experience says otherwise, but I hope you are right. All I know is I see a lot of people who do the things I mentioned and very few that do not do those things (I would not have problem with these kinds of people). If you are a responsible pet owner, then respect to you and hopefully your approach rubs off on others.

Back