LEASH. The damn. ANIMALS you idiot people!!!

Persuadertron

naw son
@Brown
Reaction score
#1:

Was walking through a shrubby park looking for a bench or table to read a book my mother lent me. Oit of nowhere a fucking dog bursts out of some bushes straight at me. "REX" or "lexi,back!" I hear someome yell. Dog obeys. Im mad.

#2:

I was biking home from work on our universitys campus one night and some families dog runs right in front and across from my bike tire. Like ONE foot close! "Oh Angel no!" I hear and I pass the dog, said nothing, and kept going. What's stopping me from getting some air-time off your dog as I keep going?

#3:

I was driving in my neighborhood one afternoon, going to do errands, and this fuck, I'm going to call wilber, or sucks penis with ass (a throwback to native indian culture) his dog runs right in front of my car and it goes crazy barking in front of my car. I stop.my window was already rolled down and the guy, who is out jogging says,while breathing a bit hard "heh, sorry" with a smirk on his face.

?..And just 30 minutes ago I am walking home in the dark across a golf course, trying to get home, with a nice buzz going from a admiral nelson shot I took in front of a 711, and I hea rjingling in the distance and a heavy breathing and silhouette get and sound closer and closer...

Its two fucking dogs barking at me! Circling me. Are they loose? Diseases?strays? I stay calm, keep walking, they keep circling, I wish I had a clawhammer. I eventually see a guy/girl couple. I hear " yeah, get em" and a girl laugh faintly...

If I had a weapon I would kill an animal in a situation like that. I think dogs are great, honestly. It's stupid assholes who are just "ahh, shes old and cranky" or "mehhhh, hes ok and likes you after he does this"

LEASH THE DOGS PEOPLE!!! I am finding less empathy for people who have lost dog signs around here. Sure, dogs get uot of yards, but did the dog run off while being without a leash? If soooo, that sucks bud...or to be honest, good, glad, you dog is now running into traffic, making others nervousor maybe dead. Feel that feel. Asshole/endrant

I let my dog carry on. It would be insecure of me to leash him.

Don't worry, he won't bite.

*bites you

Glad you brought this up...

I was going for a run yesterday and some idiots dog ran up and bit me on the thigh. Didn't do any damage -but the owner just came out and called the dog back...no apology -nothing.

Grrrr

I think dogs are great, honestly. It's stupid assholes who are just "ahh, shes old and cranky" or "mehhhh, hes ok and likes you after he does this"

yep. I don't hate dogs but I do hate a lot of dog owners

Yep. A vast majority of dog owners are irresponsible jack asses. I once hit a dog on the street with my truck because it darted out in front of me, I suspect it didn't survive. Anyway the owner saw the incident and started some shit with me for running his dog over, I simply told him that it's a street not a fucking yard and to keep his dog off the streets if he didn't want it to get run over. Felt bad for the dog, but I assume zero responsibily for the incident.

Almost got hit by a car while frantically riding my bike down a driveway and into the street while I was fleeing from a furious dog without a fence or a chain who looked like he wanted to eat me alive while I was delivering papers when I was 13. Secure your fucking dog somehow if they're not super nice, harmless little people lovers.

Not sure if that makes any sense at all as I am quite intoxicated, but I still remember that vividly like 16 years later. So irresponsible to just let your grumpy, mean dog out in your yard with nothing to prevent him from ripping the throat out of the paperboy.

Yep. A vast majority of dog owners are irresponsible jack asses. I once hit a dog on the street with my truck because it darted out in front of me, I suspect it didn't survive. Anyway the owner saw the incident and started some shit with me for running his dog over, I simply told him that it's a street not a fucking yard and to keep his dog off the streets if he didn't want it to get run over. Felt bad for the dog, but I assume zero responsibily for the incident.

high five, man. that's how it should be.

a guy died 2 years ago on the path I rode every day from a dipshit who let her dog walk all over the bike path.

He was an older dude, but when the dog's lead went across, he went over his handlebars. He never went more than 10-12 miles an hour but he still died... WHILE WEARING HIS HELMET.

I never spoke with him but we passed every day, and we always gave a nod.

I can't even walk my dog in my own town because there are dogs running loose everywhere. Including 3 german shepherds. Shit pisses me off when people dont keep their dogs on a leash.

Sounds like you get overwhelmed by regular, every day life brah.

stay inside from now on

You should clean your vagina better when you're on your period. They are probably just attracted to the smell.

Are ther leash laws in your towns? There might be on here in NM. Like, if a dog gets hurt or killed while npt being on a leash you are cleared by law of charhes? Killed dog in self-defence?

You should clean your vagina better when you're on your period. They are probably just attracted to the smell.

Serious Lol. Was waiting for users like you to show up. Are you a dog owner who doesn't use a leash?

stay inside from now on

Thinking you might have ta fite a dog aint e'rey day shit brah.unless..

Steelers, westeros or miley cyrus???

Name your loyalty!

Yep. A vast majority of dog owners are irresponsible jack asses.
What an idiotic statement.

The people I hate are the ones who let their dogs get aggressive towards mine and then get pissed off when my dog takes theirs down by the neck.

Serious Lol. Was waiting for users like you to show up. Are you a dog owner who doesn't use a leash?

No, I do use one. I just happen to like when dogs run up to me so your position seems hysterical to me.

stay inside from now on
This was my response. Seems to me you ran into a bunch of people with manners. Poor you.

Back