Learn AMAZING Takedown & Cage/Wall Combatives Defense Stuff thought someStrikersLike

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is some very valuable high level knowledge stuff most people do not understand.
I have sat on the footage and knowledge for years and now releasing. If you think some of it is too hard to pull off, while sometimes it can be difficult, if you were better and practiced you could pull them off etc.

Learn to Fight like Taken Batman Bourne Military Self-defense Combatives Part 1 Badass Best HL! The Equalizer Jason Bourne Identity

Here is using that kind of knowledge in live training, and Chinzo pulling off technique #1 and about to switch to #2 that I taught him which is true.

Making another vid now with stuff like wristlocks and 2 on 1 grappling footage etc.

Some of you that like to keep self-defense or MMA in mind, or want real martial arts knowledge on bio-mechanics might appreciate it.

Here is Part 2, please watch these vids

Instinctive Reactions to various unplanned attacks

Interesting that I put these vids out and UFC fighter Matt Van Buren just used the throat grab and neck/throad shove and turn around Extensively to great effect in his fight.

Interesting that I put these vids out and UFC fighter Matt Van Buren just used the throat grab and neck/throad shove and turn around Extensively to great effect in his fight.

Unfortunately that was about the only thing he did well. Overall it was honestly one of the worst performances I've seen in awhile. Van Buren's footwork, mechanics and control of distance were just...awful.

I've always like the jugular notch attack to subdue someone, but have never tried it live sparring as my training partners would surely think I'm being a dick.

interesting how you always claim that pro fighters get their secret attacks from you but no one here or the UG is buying this BS

hey, are you still at Veronica Vaughn's house?

Back