Leapai/Walker a great hw fight with weird ending

First decent boxing match I have seen in long time. Bad stoppage seemed bias as hell.

Good fight. Travis Walker seems to make a habit of getting in to those kinds of scraps - bullshit stoppage though. Everyone in there (including the ref) saw that their man hit Walker with everything he had and that Walker wasn't going anywhere.

Also, somebody needs to do an in-depth study on why in general Samoans hit so much harder than the average person.

Also I just had to add this fight in to this thread.

A 15 second knockout in which the prospect Haumono (15-0 with 14 knockouts) got absolutely splattered by rookie Royce Sio (1-0) only to end up winning by DQ because Sio pulled a Badr Hari while Haumono was down.

A 15 second knockout in which the prospect Haumono (15-0 with 14 knockouts) got absolutely splattered by rookie Royce Sio (1-0) only to end up winning by DQ because Sio pulled a Badr Hari while Haumono was down.

Oh no.. What a fucking Moron.

Seriously, what goes through someone's head and makes the pull shit like that? He has the fight in hand against someone that was probably favored over him; Does he think this is MMA? Jackass.

Jesus christ...What a fuckin punk..

Shit, future UFC champ there.

Awesome fight, bullshit decision!!

Thanks for posting..

terrible stoppage
The ref stopped the fight after Leapai did for a few seconds what walker had done to him for a whole round.

Back