Leaked Bloomberg Stop-and-Frisk audio: Throw them up against he wall

No one wants to say the obvious about what that says about black voters. That they are easily led. Bloomberg literally buying support.
Tell us your thoughts on cranial capacity as it pertains to certain geographical populations.

He's a Republican who is dishonest and will now spit out a few comical wokester lines which to the left is all it takes to be above criticism. It's pathetic and wrong. The dem party is a heap right now.

Yea that doesn't mean anything. I actually hope there is a ton of support for the guy so their "white billionaire literally Hitler" schtick hypocritically blows up in their faces.

I hope Bernie runs adds showing this in every state during the primary. Bloomberg is the real threat to Bernie and is a pretty amazing match up representing the two wings of the democratic party.

If the primary comes down to Bloomberg and Bernie we all have a real choice to make about the direction this country is going.

He's a Republican who is dishonest and will now spit out a few comical wokester lines which to the left is all it takes to be above criticism. It's pathetic and wrong. The dem party is a heap right now.
Insight into Trump's twitter barrages once Bloomberg gets the nomination and drowns the country in Ad money.

Tbf he said minorities
Which in NY could easily mean "Straight white American born male." If you exclude Jewish men from that equation, it's probably down to Alec Baldwin and a couple other actors there a couple months out of the year.

Apparently it’s not disqualifying to the establishment to be a Republican and run as a Democrat
The establishment has mandated it, actually.

We need a couple new parties.

You're kidding yourselves if you think all Democrats don't talk about black people like this behind closed doors.
The most racist person on my block growing up became a democrat. I saw him in a "resist" march and started laughing hysterically.

Has Bloomberg ever gotten in trouble for not renting to black people?

Which in NY could easily mean "Straight white American born male." If you exclude Jewish men from that equation, it's probably down to Alec Baldwin and a couple other actors there a couple months out of the year.
Do italians count as minorities too?

The establishment has mandated it, actually.

We need a couple new parties.
The Democratic Party is finished no matter what happens this election

There will be no unifying around Bernie or Bloomberg. It will be a chaotic shitshow but ultimately for the best

The Republicans decided to abandon any sense of principle and unified around Trump

Back