Leaked Bloomberg Stop-and-Frisk audio: Throw them up against he wall

I don't know who Bloomer is. I don't know what this means.

Someone tell me what to think.

You're kidding yourselves if you think all Democrats don't talk about black people like this behind closed doors.

"Ninety-five percent of murders, murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops,” Bloomberg said, “They are male, minorities, 16 to 25. That’s true in New York, that’s true in virtually every city (inaudible). And that’s where the real crime is. You’ve got to get the guns out of the hands of people that are getting killed."

lol... He's right you know. You're just not supposed to say this kind of stuff out loud these days.

Wow so racist, so much bigotry. Minorities aren't killing each other, there's no violence problem in their neighborhoods.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/11/leake...row-them-up-against-the-walls-stop-and-frisk/

Whoa. Pretty heavy stuff. It's a shame how far the Democratic Party has fallen that they turn to a Republican to save them.
Why did you leave this part out? It's literally the following sentences.

He argued that the “stop-and-frisk” policy was necessary to save lives.

If you can stop them from getting murdered, I would argue everything else you do is less important,” he added.

Not even just blacks here he directly attacked all minorities

And? He's not wrong.

Why can't so-called minorities be called out for their bs like white people are?

Hell, if a white person has a fuckin air-addiction, they're benefitting from a "white supremacist system" via their so-called "white privilege".

Wow so racist, so much bigotry. Minorities aren't killing each other, there's no violence problem in their neighborhoods.

Why did you leave this part out? It's literally the following sentences.

He argued that the “stop-and-frisk” policy was necessary to save lives.

If you can stop them from getting murdered, I would argue everything else you do is less important,” he added.

Seems pretty racist tbh.

And? He's not wrong.

Why can't so-called minorities be called out for their bs like white people are?

Hell, if a white person has a fuckin air-addiction, they're benefitting from a "white supremacist system" via their so-called "white privilege".
Treat kids as criminals don’t be surprised when they grow up to be criminals

It's over for him. I don't even know why he decided to run knowing he had zero chance

He's running as a Democrat, they can get away with this stuff.

Lol. He's gonna billionaire the shit out of Trump and win by 20 million votes strictly based on the staggering money he will drown the country in.

Plus he's actually a successful businessman.

Keep trying to make something of this lol

Weren't you offended when Trump said that some Mexicans crossing the border are rapists? Why aren't you offended that Bloomberg is saying that the majority of murderers in NYC are minorities? Why does one fact offend you, but the other doesn't?

It's absurd that this guy is a contender for the Democratic nominee.
The cognitive dissonance of Trump supporters and basically anyone who would say this while knowing Dknald Trump exists is fuckin bananas.

And? He's not wrong.

Because it’s a democrat primary.

First intelligent thing from his mouth this campaign season. He said it years ago and he'll disavow it.

Back