Leak reveals Rex Tillerson is director of Bahamas-based US-Russian oil company

Told you Comrade Rex was a thank you to Putin.

You post a thead with "Guardian" as your source? What's next? New York Times? Maybe push the envelope with Washington Post?
We can always go with infowars ;)

How soon will president Trump declare war on Ukraine and help Russia take over it ?

Yes, of course I do. You're not as smart as you would like to come off as, you really aren't.

So at which point is criticism against Trump valid without someone claiming Hillary is worse?

So at which point is criticism against Trump valid without someone claiming Hillary is worse?
Never
They think she is literally a murderous reptoid, bruh.

Never
They think she is literally a murderous reptoid, bruh.

I can see how someone might be kooky enough to think that, but I am dumbfounded by people who actually think Trump in some way is virtuous. He's a shit person and a shit leader.

I'm so tired of leaked documents as sources.
Whomever they damage, I'm tired of it.
Yes, down with transparency. Let's protect the secrets of the oligarchs, I'm sure its in our best interest!

Does it matter our current SoS is an ineffective Kerry, and the one before him was a housewife.

A fucking housewife was SoS, once you break down that barrier, it doesn't matter who is SoS when a housewife does the job.

Little known fact, Comrade Rex used to wrestle on the Indy Circuits and the Iron Sheik was his tag team partner.

Back