Leak reveals Rex Tillerson is director of Bahamas-based US-Russian oil company

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Rex Tillerson, the businessman nominated by Donald Trump to be the next US secretary of state, is the long-time director of a US-Russian oil firm based in the tax haven of the Bahamas, leaked documents show.

Tillerson – the chief executive of ExxonMobil – has been a director of the oil company’s Russian subsidiary, Exxon Neftegas, since 1998. His name – RW Tillerson – appears next to other officers who are based at Houston, Texas; Moscow; and Sakhalin, in Russia’s far east.

The leaked 2001 document comes from the corporate registry in the Bahamas. It was one of 1.3m files given to the Germany newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung by an anonymous source. The registry is public but details of individual directors are typically incomplete or missing entirely.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...director-bahamas-based-us-russian-oil-company

Mitt? Are you busy?

Hillary lost, get over it.
Am i doing it right?
#DrainTheSwamp

That's a huge problem if true and it should be investigated further

Now that Dems have gone full retard on "Russia helped Trump" there's rumbling that it was actually the Germans.

https://wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/

It's difficult for progressives to pick which fake news they will use to push their agenda without contradicting themselves

and comet pizza is supposedly a cover for a pedophile ring.

I'm so tired of leaked documents as sources.
Whomever they damage, I'm tired of it.

How come the news didn't make a big stink about Hillary Clinton being connected to so many foreign governments and billionaires via her foundation? I mean, there was proof she was taking donations from them in order for favors. But, all of a sudden, this is a problem?

You people do understand Clinton gave the green light for a transfer of U.S. Uranium to Russia via a company in Canada who gave her donations, right?

How come the news didn't make a big stink about Hillary Clinton being connected to so many foreign governments and billionaires via her foundation? I mean, there was proof she was taking donations from them in order for favors. But, all of a sudden, this is a problem?

You people do understand Clinton gave the green light for a transfer of U.S. Uranium to Russia via a company in Canada who gave her donations, right?

Just like some were up in arms about Hillary, but all of a sudden this is not an issue. I guess it's fully logical that hypocrites would be calling other people out for being hypocrites.

This should be able to be confirmed, which, if true, is more than I can say for Rex.

Last edited:
Just like some were up in arms about Hillary, but all of a sudden this is not an issue. I guess it's fully logical that hypocrites would be calling other people out for being hypocrites.

I'm saying from a news standpoint, not a voter issue.

I'm saying from a news standpoint, not a voter issue.

It should go for all points of view as it's about the credibility and honesty of people in power. It's not actually the media's job to decide what people should find important.

Source?

Well while we are at it, lets expose all the Jews in the Federal Government. That's what the left wants right? Get out everything in the open. Or is just Russians?

So Trump is shill for Putin? Well I guess better Putin than a lot of the other people out there that Trump can shill for right?

Back