Leading brazilian presidential candidate stabed by leftist

tumblr_mv4xr6r3Ly1sm3zwko1_500.gif

Dunno why you would resort to name calling, but I guess you're showing your true colors.

You asked for one poll showing 41%. I provided it to you. Learn to eat crow and bow out gracefully. This isn't a good look.

6% point difference you sound wrong as usual, dozens of instances where they got everything wrong and the favorites were not even elected yet you simply dismiss to avoid eating crow like you said. Ibope and Datafolha have for the last 10 favored their mistakes towards left leaning candidates and its all documented.

Sounds like an objective way of looking at it.

He ended up being a man without a country. That was the fate of quite many liberal-minded (and sometimes absent-minded) European monarchs of the 19th century, leading to the subsequent monarchs being conservative reactionaries (who all completely collapsed by WW1).

I consider my country quite lucky for having ditched the idea of a German-born monarch ruling the country, in favour of a proper democracy. Of course, all of that required a bloody Civil War, as it often does.

Yup, the French sent a puppet down to Mexico hoping the gringos were too busy with their civil war to care about it.

The Mexican conservatives just wanted someone to protect their privileges, so when Americans ended their civil war and the French were out and the Mexican right saw that the monarch wanted more social reforms than the liberals, they abanadoned him.

So he got caught and Juarez killed him as a warning towards any potential European country thinking they could get a foothold in the new continent.

His legacy is beer and mariachis.

So you would rather have a man that was above the US Constitution, the SCOTUS and US Congress as leader in America?
I want someone strong. I don't recall giving details.

I want someone strong. I don't recall giving details.

You said why the hate against strongmen, in a political thread.

Strongmen are basically another word for dictators.

Pics?

It's so weird thinking that major political candidates would be exposed to that degree in public. That would never happen in the US.

Anyways, fuck this guy. Too bad he didn't bleed out. Dude's policies are like a combination of Salman Al-Saud, Fulgencio Batista, and Donald Trump: equal parts wonky religious conservatism, shameless rich bootlicking, and reductive strong man fetishism.

Typical of low IQ people with the kind of moral superiority complex that leads to genocide.

I dont agree with the person, thus its OK if someone takes his life. Pure. Scum.

Typical of low IQ people with the kind of moral superiority complex that leads to genocide.

I dont agree with the person, thus its OK if someone takes his life. Pure. Scum.

You can call me scum: it doesn't hurt my feelings.

But you shouldn't be referring to anyone here as "low IQ people." Most regular posters here are smarter than you: some much, much more so.

You can call me scum: it doesn't hurt my feelings.

But you shouldn't be referring to anyone here as "low IQ people." Most regular posters here are smarter than you: some much, much more so.

Of course it doesnt hurt your feelings, scum wishing death on a person just because of beliefs, dont have human feelings...and clearly not logic looking at what appears to be some kind of "defense" using, hmm, what would that be? Sure isnt logic. "you cant say that, because it doesnt apply to everyone"?!? lol...no wonder you hold the political beliefs you do, dumb as a rock.

Back