Leading brazilian presidential candidate stabed by leftist

If you actually voted in the last few ellections you would not ask for a source

https://veja.abril.com.br/blog/rein...ra-que-o-eleitor-e-o-culpado-por-suas-falhas/

https://br.noticias.yahoo.com/datafolha-erra-mais-que-ibope-em-pesquisas-no-1º-turno-234630119.html

Dilma was supposed to win by a confortable margin but was in the end a close decision, Doria was supposed to have a second turn but won in the first turn, the mistakes in other states have 10/5 points in last elections. Just read up

The amount of positive posts for Bolsonaro, how much he gets talked about over other candidates tell me Ibope and folha are at it again
All I see is a bunch of rambling (Azevedo, figures) about how they got the winner right nearly every single time but were off on the actual margins. And then a handful of times they got the winner wrong. The sky truly is falling.

Sorry, but that's not enough for a reasonable person to replace polls with what they see on social media and supposed crowd sizes. What you're saying is essentially "hey there's a bunch of people attending his rallies, he must be the winner!". Thousands of people attended the white supremacist rally last year at Charlottesville, doesn't mean the US is turning into a fascist state. Just that there's a bunch of fascists willing to band together while other people stay home.

Look, nobody is saying polls are perfect. They can be right and they can be wrong. The key point is that they are right more often than not and there's no better substitute. I'm not going to debate anecdotal evidence since it heavily relies on the circles you navigate.

Soooo, full deflection. You're not even going to try to argue any of the points. You'll just pick one, post a GIF, and pat yourself on the back for having not learned a thing.

Typical.

Honestly, you’re not worth arguing with. You’re a partisan, so am I. People can look at the facts of our posts, and see yours is laughable.

Trump, the president who’s so corrupt that, despite more than two years of searching from the republicans, the democrats, the Clinton machine, the media, the various national and international intelligence agencies that abused their power and his rights by spying on him, have managed to produce a video of him saying that he walks up to women and (the kind of women that attend parties with billionaires who’s sole wish in life is for a billionaire to) grabs them by the pussy.

<{danawhoah}>

Well that just got him thousands of more votes.

how is he the most corrupt? There are even supposedly senior officials in his cabinet trying to undermine him. If he was doing all this illegal/corrupt stuff and colluding with enemies, why doesn't this mole(s) document it and come out with the evidence?

1.- Trump university for once.

2.- Using investors funds to pay for personal debt.

3.- Using a charity to bribe off a prosecutor.

4.- Firing the FBI director for refusing to swear loyalty to you.

Good lord, you're stupid. Also, shame on @Rod1 for not taking you to task and leaving me to do it.

please-dont-feed-the-trolls_fb_574238.jpg

Thats bait man, dont take it.

NO, the real dangerous precedent was saving the country from completely economic collapse - not bringing it to the brink in the first place.

Socialize the risks, privatize the profits.

Nothing new here.

I would point out that once again the rise of the popularist far right is in large part down to the establishment looking to make sure potentially more left wing opponents can't make it to the ballot box at all with questionable arguably politically motivated(at the very least in terms of "justice for some") charges.

A lot of those who claim to be against the far right aren't seeing the lessons from history that ultimately the rich and the powerful in the establishment will always tend to preffer such politics over the left, if a change to the status quo is threated they'll always preffer a shift to the right.

henry_ford_grand_cross_1938.jpg

Sorry but Henry Ford wasnt the "establishment" at all.

Sorry but Henry Ford wasnt the "establishment" at all.

One of the most powerful captains of industry of the era? he definitely was, IBM did business with the Nazi's as well selling them cencus equipment used to help identify Jews.

The owner of the Daily Mail here in a nice photo op....

lord-rothermere-and-hitler.jpg

Of course there were those who didn't support facism but generally the great and good were far more likely as a counter to a threat from the left, not just communism but far more moderate threats such as the Labour party.

1.- Trump university for once.

2.- Using investors funds to pay for personal debt.

3.- Using a charity to bribe off a prosecutor.

4.- Firing the FBI director for refusing to swear loyalty to you.

Did all of that happen while being president?

Bill Clinton - lied under oath, while president. impeached. Youtube the documentary Clinton Cash. Has helped push universal healthcare for decades, while being friends with top lobbyists for health insurance companies. Does talks in Russia for millions of dollars (yet no one cares)

George W Bush - started war over false information where vice president and other insiders make millions and billions. Not to mention a pretty poor track record and legal problems before even being president. (now he is some kind of favorable celebrity? da fuck?)

Richard Nixon - breaks into democrat offices, interferes with investigation, etc, impeached

Those are just post WW2 presidents. There are several others with terrible reputations. There just wasn't wide spread media and everyday gossip about them, all these fact checking websites and political watch dogs, etc.

I'll agree that he is shitty, but to think Trump is the worst of the worst seems like a bit of hysteria.

Notsurprisedmotherfucker.gif by trots and co. in this thread

The goof that stabbed him just won him the election though

@HomerThompson @Kafir-kun you seriously are liking this post that condones violence as a means of politics?

Rightwigers will win out. As the left gives into violence their souls and hearts will become corrupted and tribalism and violence and supremacy will come out. Once you go down our path you become ruined. Plus the right is more crazy. My point is though we have already won once they give into violence.

@HomerThompson @Kafir-kun you seriously are liking this post that condones violence as a means of politics?
Oh wow, is Sherdog going to go down the outrage rabbit hole where we're interrogated for our likes now? If you're wondering, I liked this part of the post.
Dude's policies are like a combination of Salman Al-Saud, Fulgencio Batista, and Donald Trump: equal parts wonky religious conservatism, shameless rich bootlicking, and reductive strong man fetishism.
I don't condone stabbing Brazilian politicians or even punching Nazis but I'm also not in principle against violence as a means of politics. I'm just grateful I was born in a country where that's not necessary and only counter-productive.

Oh wow, is Sherdog going to go down the outrage rabbit hole where we're interrogated for our likes now? If you're wondering, I liked this part of the post.

I don't condone stabbing Brazilian politicians or even punching Nazis but I'm also not in principle against violence as a means of politics. I'm just grateful I was born in a country where that's not necessary and only counter-productive.
Essentially this, only more prickishly worded.

Pics?

It's so weird thinking that major political candidates would be exposed to that degree in public. That would never happen in the US.

Anyways, fuck this guy. Too bad he didn't bleed out. Dude's policies are like a combination of Salman Al-Saud, Fulgencio Batista, and Donald Trump: equal parts wonky religious conservatism, shameless rich bootlicking, and reductive strong man fetishism.
You really do show yourself to be a deplorable person and unfortunately represent almost all of the worst qualities that have become associated with the far left and why an equally coocoo right is around to counter it.

You don't agree with a guys world view and that is reason to celebrate him being stabbed and wishing him to bleed out. this along with your prior post basically stating you wanted to see the entire world burn really inform us as to who you are.

Bill Clinton - lied under oath, while president. impeached. Youtube the documentary Clinton Cash. Has helped push universal healthcare for decades, while being friends with top lobbyists for health insurance companies. Does talks in Russia for millions of dollars (yet no one cares)

George W Bush - started war over false information where vice president and other insiders make millions and billions. Not to mention a pretty poor track record and legal problems before even being president. (now he is some kind of favorable celebrity? da fuck?)

Richard Nixon - breaks into democrat offices, interferes with investigation, etc, impeached

Those are just post WW2 presidents. There are several others with terrible reputations. There just wasn't wide spread media and everyday gossip about them, all these fact checking websites and political watch dogs, etc.

I'll agree that he is shitty, but to think Trump is the worst of the worst seems like a bit of hysteria.

I mean you look back not so long ago and the Tea Party movement to me actually seemed more overtly racist than Trump.

I think the issues here are firstly that Trump is viewed as a bit of a loose canon by the establishment but even moreso that I think he's viewed as an opportunity. The initial interest in his run for the candidacy actually came as much or more from the liberial media like CNN didn't it? I think the feeling there was this is a weak candidate we can push though a very conservative democrat opponent like Hirlary threw against plus someone who will take media interest away from someone like Sanders.

Obviously they miscalculated massively in terms of Trumps appeal but I think even after the defeat he's still useful to them. The great fear from the establishment democrats and there attendant media is IMHO that Hilriarys failiure will leave an opening for more left leaning less hawkish people like Sanders to gain power in the party. The best guard to that is to make sure all the focus is on Trump and to push the idea that the election was stolen by some kind of foreign influence.

So the presidency magically cleanses you for some reason?

As to the presidency, he is simply too stupid to profit from it, so the best he can achieve is to redirect government resources to his real estate.

So the presidency magically cleanses you for some reason?

As to the presidency, he is simply too stupid to profit from it, so the best he can achieve is to redirect government resources to his real estate.

no the presidency doesn't wipe any of that clean, and I agree he is a piece of shit. But the stuff he did before the presidency were, for the most part legal, and done through loopholes created by even more corrupt, career politicians and presidents.

Even including that stuff, I listed presidents that seem way more corrupt to me, and that was just from the last 50 years.

Even still within the last 50 years, what about the presidents I did not mention, who knew about CIA operations like running drugs and over throwing governments? That certainly had political angles, but people also certainly profited from that type of activity.

Now you are saying Trump is even too stupid to profit. If Trump is so stupid, plus the establishment including the FBI and CIA are against him, the media are against him, and there are even people in his administration trying to undermine him, how is there not more dirt on him? Just seems like clear hysteria to me.

I mean you look back not so long ago and the Tea Party movement to me actually seemed more overtly racist than Trump.

I think the issues here are firstly that Trump is viewed as a bit of a loose canon by the establishment but even moreso that I think he's viewed as an opportunity. The initial interest in his run for the candidacy actually came as much or more from the liberial media like CNN didn't it? I think the feeling there was this is a weak candidate we can push though a very conservative democrat opponent like Hirlary threw against plus someone who will take media interest away from someone like Sanders.

Obviously they miscalculated massively in terms of Trumps appeal but I think even after the defeat he's still useful to them. The great fear from the establishment democrats and there attendant media is IMHO that Hilriarys failiure will leave an opening for more left leaning less hawkish people like Sanders to gain power in the party. The best guard to that is to make sure all the focus is on Trump and to push the idea that the election was stolen by some kind of foreign influence.

I agree for the most part. It also wasn't just Trumps appeal, it was also the lack of appeal Hillary had. Just cue an endless stream of SNL weekend update from the 90's, shitting on the Clintons. Because they are/were in fact corrupt.

It also doesn't help that Trump does give quite a lot of ammo via his twitter, and sounding like an ass clown. Still, that isn't being corrupt or tyrannical.

Now you are saying Trump is even too stupid to profit. If Trump is so stupid, plus the establishment including the FBI and CIA are against him, the media are against him, and there are even people in his administration trying to undermine him, how is there not more dirt on him? Just seems like clear hysteria to me.

There is plenty of dirt on him, a lot of what he does however is as you said "legal".

Honestly I suspect part of the problem the establishment has with Trump is that he hasn't "made his bones" to the same degree as most presidents. I mean he's an arrogant jackass with morally questionable business dealings but there's probably nothing to hold over him that would actually bring him down or it likely would have come out by now.

Last edited:
Back