Leading brazilian presidential candidate stabed by leftist

You can’t be serious.

Bill Clinton literally had a sham charity set up so he could receive donations anonymously, and he was a rapist.

Im pretty sure that was Trump.

lol typical

Bolsonaro economy advisor is actually good

jair-bolsonaro-e-esfaqueado-dura.jpg

Googling about him sounds like one of those supply-side economic nutjobs.

With Lula taken out of the picture? its a possibility i guess.

How hard is he on corruption though?
I don't think it's possible. His rejection rate is close to 50%. I don't think people comprehend just how bad that is for a candidacy. He leads the polls now because Lula is out and it's an open field, but in the second round he gets trounced by whoever consolidates the leftwingers and moderates.

I don't think it's possible. His rejection rate is close to 50%. I don't think people comprehend just how bad that is for a candidacy. He leads the polls now because Lula is out and it's an open field, but in the second round he gets trounced by whoever consolidates the leftwingers and moderates.

Considering how many people go to the streets for Bolsonaro I say the polls are are full of shit

After the last administration, it will take a while. To even approach that level of corruption. I don't even know if it can be done. Jesus, man. IRS, EPA being used as weapons against those who dare spend some $ on 'pub dinner or whatever? GM dealerships being closed down or funded based on the owners' political leanings? On and on and on. Obama was the worst POTUS in history, and BY FAR the most corrupt. The whole administration, top to bottom. This is nothing.

I hope the Brazilian presidential candidate heals and wins.

btw the guy who stabbed him claims God told him to. But fuck all that noise, let's make this about the left being violent.

Pics?

It's so weird thinking that major political candidates would be exposed to that degree in public. That would never happen in the US.

Anyways, fuck this guy. Too bad he didn't bleed out. Dude's policies are like a combination of Salman Al-Saud, Fulgencio Batista, and Donald Trump: equal parts wonky religious conservatism, shameless rich bootlicking, and reductive strong man fetishism.

Tut tut, the no good left....many politicians I don’t like but to express disappointment one didn’t die is a the mindset of a depraved individual.

After the last administration, it will take a while. To even approach that level of corruption. I don't even know if it can be done. Jesus, man. IRS, EPA being used as weapons against those who dare spend some $ on 'pub dinner or whatever? GM dealerships being closed down or funded based on the owners' political leanings? On and on and on. Obama was the worst POTUS in history, and BY FAR the most corrupt. The whole administration, top to bottom. This is nothing.

I hope the Brazilian presidential candidate heals and wins.

the worst was the bailout of banks and the shitty auto industry. set a dangerous precedent

3 men arrested so far, possibly more people involved.

I can see why they call him the "Brazilian Trump", but it doesn't mean he should be stabbed FFS.

"In 2011, he told Playboy magazine that he would be "incapable of loving a gay son" and that he would rather see such a son of his "die in an accident".

In 2015, he was fined for saying in a newspaper interview that Congresswoman Maria do Rosario was "not worth raping; she is very ugly"."

Pics?

It's so weird thinking that major political candidates would be exposed to that degree in public. That would never happen in the US.

Anyways, fuck this guy. Too bad he didn't bleed out. Dude's policies are like a combination of Salman Al-Saud, Fulgencio Batista, and Donald Trump: equal parts wonky religious conservatism, shameless rich bootlicking, and reductive strong man fetishism.

Lol dont hold back, tell us how you really feel.

You can’t be serious.

Bill Clinton literally had a sham charity set up so he could receive donations anonymously, and he was a rapist.

Nevermind the fact that dude smoked pot but never inhaled...talk about a nutjob

A politician surviving an assassination attempt, is like a rapper getting shot. If you don't take the bastard out, he's going to come back bigger than ever.

Based on what I've been reading, this guy has basically gained support with macho posturing, appealing to that aspect of Brazilian culture, so getting stabbed and surviving is only going to increase his support amongst the demographics that he's going for.

Back