International Leader of the free world clueless about widely reported humanitarian crisis.

I don't know if it was condescending but perhaps she was difficult to understand....
I am terrible at understanding thick accents, I mean to a point where it's embarrassing. I could understand everything she said no problem, and Trump is supposed to be a worldly man who has complex international interactions regularly.

I'm not going to lie, that video really fucked with me. I know the situation in the Middle East is complicated and messy, I know there's pressure of optics and everything. But that just felt so cold, so heartless, so wrapped up in bullshit without seeing the suffering of humanity right there. It honestly shakes my faith in him as a person and in those who continue to defend him or his character.

I may have to avoid talking politics concerning him from now on, I'm not sure I can shake that image.

I'm not going to lie, that video really fucked with me. I know the situation in the Middle East is complicated and messy, I know there's pressure of optics and everything. But that just felt so cold, so heartless, so wrapped up in bullshit without seeing the suffering of humanity right there. It honestly shakes my faith in him as a person and in those who continue to defend him or his character.

I may have to avoid talking politics concerning him from now on, I'm not sure I can shake that image.

What the hell are you talking about? Myanmar (Burma) is not in the middle east. Myanmar Buddhists are defending themselves from Muslim interlopers so yes you probably should avoid talking politics when you don't bother to inform yourself about the situation.

If you are that triggered, then I think it might be wise for your own health. l@nd0

Go to the UFC Discussion forum and talk UFC from now on. You'll feel better.

What the hell are you talking about? Myanmar (Burma) is not in the middle east. Myanmar Buddhists are defending themselves from Muslim interlopers so yes you probably should avoid talking politics when you don't bother to inform yourself about the situation.

<bball2>

Threads got merged, bud. I was talking about Trump talking to a woman who fled from ISIS. Not the OP of this thread.

Threads got merged, bud. I was talking about Trump talking to a woman who fled from ISIS. Not the OP of this thread.

That's your job to be clear when posting and for you to be aware of thread mergers. Right now you're very low energy.

Of course. I also know that we don't live in a cartoon. Not all muslims are innocent victims. Especially when you consider that Aung San Suu Kyi, Burma's PM is a Nobel peace prize winner. These people are heavily funded by Pakistan and S. Arabia in committing numerous atrocities. Now when they're getting their asses kicked, someone from the west is supposed to feel sorry for them.

Lol the douchebaggery of someone to describe ethnic cleansing of innocent people as 'getting their ass kicked'.

That was rude. I can't stand Harris, by the way. I suggest you inform yourself about what was going on before the authorities launched the anti-jihadist campaign. Nobody should believe the cartoonish BS that is served in media. "Oh, some horrible guys all of a sudden went crazy and decided to wage war against these innocent, peace loving people." How many times have we heard that?

Lol imagine walking on egg shells to the point where the next riot or terrorist attack results in you and your entire family and village and others being subjected to ethnic cleansing. If no one cares about the cited reasons of the government, maybe its because its obvious they are using it as an excuse or grossly over reacting. #theyhaditcoming is the classical sign of someone who has an axe to grind because the people are Muslim.

Lol the douchebaggery of someone to describe ethnic cleansing of innocent people as 'getting their ass kicked'.

Lol imagine walking on egg shells to the point where the next riot or terrorist attack results in you and your entire family and village and others being subjected to ethnic cleansing. If no one cares about the cited reasons of the government, maybe its because its obvious they are using it as an excuse or grossly over reacting. #theyhaditcoming is the classical sign of someone who has an axe to grind because the people are Muslim.

I don't usually respond to people who start their sentences with "lol", but everything after "lol" is a correct observation.

Leader of the free world clueless about widely reported humanitarian crisis.
If I ingest cannibus or have it in my possession they can lock me up in a cage like a zoo animal.
Conservatives just aren't interested in this story because it involves a minority Muslim population being severely mistreated by non-Muslims.
Maybe so, but at the end of the day focusing on other countries takes attention away from our own downward spiral. This is why problems cannot be solved within the Right vs. Left dichotomy. You guys are at war with each other to the detriment of everyone else. Both sides are so convinced they are the key to saving the nation, when the key is really in both of your deaths.

If I ingest cannibus or have it in my possession they can lock me up in a cage like a zoo animal.

Maybe so, but at the end of the day focusing on other countries takes attention away from our own downward spiral. This is why problems cannot be solved within the Right vs. Left dichotomy. You guys are at war with each other to the detriment of everyone else. Both sides are so convinced they are the key to saving the nation, when the key is really in both of your deaths.

Well only one side wants to run the country based on the word of alleged sky people from thousands of years ago, care more about who pees in what bathroom than an event like this, think humans should be treated differently based on where they are from and even just their skin tones, and pretend climate change isn't even a thing worth planning for because muh economy.. so there's that to consider when you're trying to make these sort of arguments.

Well only one side wants to run the country based on the word of alleged sky people from thousands of years ago, care more about who pees in what bathroom than an event like this, think humans should be treated differently based on where they are from and even just their skin tones, and pretend climate change isn't even a thing worth planning for because muh economy.. so there's that to consider when you're trying to make these sort of arguments.
I advocated for both of your deaths, because you guys literally sustain each other in an endless cycle of antagonism. You have to ask yourself why most people don’t vote and are disgusted by the endless fighting. It’s the fighting that’s the problem, not who is “more right”. You guys would have been separated long ago if you were children.

This is what the left is pressing now? Keep doubling down on stupid. It makes 2020 that much easier.

It's really slim-pickings now, man.

There's nothing left for the "left" to munch on.
But this is clearly credible, top tier journalism provided by the finest sources in news! What will they report on next? Two scoops of ice cream? Oh wait.

Back