International Leader of the free world clueless about widely reported humanitarian crisis.

Lol it is so obvious that he is barely listening and doesn't give a shit.

She tells a story about rape and having her family killed, and his mind can only think in terms of awards and what's popular/trending.
He's such a simpleton.

That is a weird and awkward way to set up such a meeting. Why do you have a bunch of people standing around him and over him ? It'd make more sense for them to be face to face. It looks like they all just kind of ambushed him while he was working.

Holy shit this is beyond absurd... what a terrible, tragic joke.

Ib4 "Go back! Economic migrant! They killed her family, so what? Germany took 100.000 of these parasites? They are dirty" and so forth.

More importantly, what a brave and courageous woman.

Lol it is so obvious that he is barely listening and doesn't give a shit.

She tells a story about rape and having her family killed, and his mind can only think in terms of awards and what's popular/trending.
He's such a simpleton.

That is a weird and awkward way to set up such a meeting. Why do you have a bunch of people standing around him and over him ? It'd make more sense for them to be face to face. It looks like they all just kind of ambushed him while he was working.
Working or misspelling words he has to read off a note later on that day?

Trump can’t even turn his whole body to face her

Trump did way more to help the yazidi from ISIS than Obama. Obama called them the JV squad and said they were nothing to worry about.

Trump DID save the yazidis.

This woman ambushes trump like he’s at fault.

You ever think media would have allowed the victims of the Libya nightmare to confront Obama? The victims of Syria to jump Obama and ask why he gave weapons to al qeada and Isis? And allowed our allies to as well?

Trump had his defenses up. Easy to see

Isn't it mentally draining to keep pretending that this dude is anything but what he's clearly demonstrating to the world that he is?

Trump's handlers seem inept.

I don't even let my COL go into a meeting without knowing who he is talking to, what the subject will be, and what other audience is in attendance.

Trump is the kind of guy who needs multiple buffer layers.

He's the fucking POTUS. It's his job to hire competent people who can brief him about what's going on when he has to do these photo ops first place.

Why I don't get is why they don't stop meetings like this from happening (or at least being televised) if he can't even pretend to give a shit about what's going on in front of him.

Trump's body language reads like a 10-year old who's been forced by his parents to attend a very boring event and fighting hard to not zone out completely. The lady should of explained the Yazidis aren't Muslim, don't just assume Trump knows what the fuck you're talking about lmao, confusing him with talks of the Kurdish and Iraqi government.

Trump's body language reads like a 10-year old who's been forced by his parents to attend a very boring event and fighting hard to not zone out completely. The lady should of explained the Yazidis aren't Muslim, don't just assume Trump knows what the fuck you're talking about lmao, confusing him with talks of the Kurdish and Iraqi government.
He knows the area very well.

He's such a simpleton.

I agree with you, but then I get a little hesitant with all the people around him who almost get Trump to get neck block. What if someone attacks him with a fatal blow to the larynx or take a throat grip with poisoned needles at the tip of the finger? I think they come way too close to the most powerful person in the world.

Anyway, can anyone tell me who has a good insight how communication works between president and his staff of wise people. I suppose the staff is well prepared and provided with all the information about those who will meet the president. Is this information available or is it the president who is lazy and does not prepare?

What if someone attacks him with a fatal blow to the larynx
giphy.gif

Kind of a non-issue. His body language indicates that he's paying attention but doesnt know how to visually and verbally respond.

Kind of a non-issue. His body language indicates that he's paying attention but doesnt know how to visually and verbally respond.

Making eye contact like an adult would be a good fucking start, don't you think?

The speaker talks to Trump in a condescending tone. Trump should have had them all removed.

'they killed my fam'

where are they now?

'in graves'

lol wtf.

The speaker talks to Trump in a condescending tone. Trump should have had them all removed.

Spinning a staged photo op into some kind of ambush on Trump is a really interesting take on this.

Last edited:
I'm an OG.

Just be grateful I'm gracing you with my presence, it's rare that you guys manage to come across someone with the emotional maturity not to get banned from an online karate forum. :)

So this is you then?

serveimage

I don't know if it was condescending but perhaps she was difficult to understand....

Back