International Leader of the free world clueless about widely reported humanitarian crisis.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

I'm not going to pretend that my life revolves around what's going on in Myanmar, but the story about the Rohingya has been in the news for years now.

This is my shocked face.

What’s really disgusting is that his followers will argue that this ignorance is a good thing... or even get their sick jollies off on it.

There was a time— not that long ago— when it would be unthinkable for the US not to be taking a leadership role in co-ordinating aid in a situation like this.

It’s one of the things that actually DID make us great.

Now we can’t even get effective aid to fucking Puerto Rico...

Trump knows more than the generals... Doesn't read his daily briefings, doesn't read at all as a matter of fact. I'm not surprised by this in the least

So is this the thread where we all pretend to know what or where Rohingya is before googling it?

Oh? It is?

Ok...

Oh my god the sheer lack of intelligence...I knew about this years ago!

So is this the thread where we all pretend to know what or where Rohingya is before googling it?

Oh? It is?

Ok...

Oh my god the sheer lack of intelligence...I knew about this years ago!
Yes, it is a reasonable expectation that you knew of a situation that’s had hundreds if not thousands of stories written about it over the past several years across every respectable news outlet.

Oh, I forgot, those stories probably never made it onto Breitbart or whatever fucking YouTube idiot you think is giving you news.

Last edited:
America first. We've tried to help the world for far too long, and widely became the target of criticism. Trump is smart not to get involved in these petty backyard squabbles.

Not everyone is an idiot like you. Don't apply your own low standards to everyone else.
<36> this genius was trying to go one on one with @panamaican in another thread recently, like watching 3 rounds of sergio petits vs stipe miocic....if sergio was blindfolded..

Last edited:
Finally, something we can actually impeach him on. Phew! It was a long road fellas but we got there!

America first. We've tried to help the world for far too long, and widely became the target of criticism. Trump is smart not to get involved in these petty backyard squabbles.
You are not American.

Yes, it is a reasonable expectation that you knew of a situation that’s had literally thousands of stories written about over the past several years.

Oh, I forgot, those stories probably never made it onto Breitbart or the Daily Caller.

Literally thousands huh? Hey at least I’m honest about it, I don’t believe any of you had such great knowledge on this before, but now cause it’s Trump I’m sure you are all experts. I’ll be sure to read up a bit on it now though and I’ll come back to read this thread and compare notes

Literally thousands huh? Hey at least I’m honest about it, I don’t believe any of you had such great knowledge on this before, but now cause it’s Trump I’m sure you are all experts. I’ll be sure to read up a bit on it now though and I’ll come back to read this thread and compare notes
Jesus fucking Christ this explains a lot.

Last edited:
Again, I think hes the perfect spokesman for us. Most Americans have probably never even heard of Burma.

This is my shocked face.

What’s really disgusting is that his followers will argue that this ignorance is a good thing... or even get their sick jollies off on it.

There was a time— not that long ago— when it would be unthinkable for the US not to be taking a leadership role in co-ordinating aid in a situation like this.

It’s one of the things that actually DID make us great.

Now we can’t even get effective aid to fucking Puerto Rico...

It's that nationalist mentality. America alone. It's extremely low iq

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back