Leader of California's #MeToo Movement, Cristina Garcia, Accused of Sexual Misconduct

If she is carrying a weapon, I wholeheartedley agree. If its a night club bitch that smacks your face with her hand, and you take her down and viciously ground and pound her out, society and more importantly the LAW will not be on your side unless you have a good lawyer. Its not equal on those terms. And I really dont think it should be. If a guy cant control a girl physically with wrestling and wrapping her up, or even an open hand slap, and has to resort to breaking her fucking face over a slap by her, that dude is a fucking weak bitch or youre dealing with a chick that looks like Cyborg and is more man than woman. IF she has a knife? I agree. fuck that bitch up.
You can't tell if she has a knife until it's too late. That's the whole point. I posted a video of a random crazy woman stabbing a guy on the street and he doesn't realize what happened and rides away with a blood stain on his back.

You can't tell if she has a knife until it's too late. That's the whole point. I posted a video of a random crazy woman stabbing a guy on the street and he doesn't realize what happened and rides away with a blood stain on his back.
I hear what you’re saying . So you’re like a cop hypervigilant looking at every man , woman , child as potential killers? Must be tough never being able to relax .Guess I don’t get your point. Can anyone kill anyone ? Yes . Are you saying everyone should treat EVERY social encounter with the same fear resspomse.? Based on your logic of surprise attacks , a 98 year old woman could kill you as well as four year old with knife . So ...your fear response ? Alertness , if you will ) is the same in these situations ?? Four 250 men walking towards you late at night drunk , belligerent . OR 4 old ladies coming towards you . Based on your logic and their equal capability of being able to kill you with weapons , your alert level is exactly the same ? Old ladies could have knives , right ? And even police and military don’t look at at everything as EQUAL threat . They assign probabilities. Obviously anyone can get caught slipping . In Your would apparently , a 6 year old holds as much danger as a 300 lb drunk gang banger. you’re just as on guard with s 98 lb woman as the 350 lb linebacker . Like a ninja ....Whatever floats your boat mam .

Last edited:
I hear what you’re saying . So you’re like a cop hypervigilant looking at every man , woman , child as potential killers? Must be tough never being able to relax .
If they physically attack you and the question revolves around what is ethical self-defense, yes. Both a man and a woman are potential killers.

If they physically attack you and the question revolves around what is ethical self-defense, yes. Both a man and a woman are potential killers.[/QUOTE
If they physically attack you and the question revolves around what is ethical self-defense, yes. Both a man and a woman are potential killers.
So EVERY attack is equal no matter the nature of the attack? A slap would warant a brutal beat down on a woman? Not talking armed. Its self defense right? according to you. The LEVELS of physical attack dont matter? If a woman on the subway slaps you, I guess you could kill her in your world cause you know, she could have killed you. You had no way to know how far she would take it, right? Im sure the cops and jury would understand.

So EVERY attack is equal no matter the nature of the attack? A slap would warant a brutal beat down on a woman? Not talking armed. Its self defense right? according to you. The LEVELS of physical attack dont matter? If a woman on the subway slaps you, I guess you could kill her in your world cause you know, she could have killed you. You had no way to know how far she would take it, right? Im sure the cops and jury would understand.
Anyone who aggressively physically attacks you could potentially kill you or seriously hurt you, it doesn't matter whether they're a man or a woman, and people should take it seriously and is justified in defending themselves as though it's serious. I posted several examples of people not taking those attacks seriously and them ending up getting stabbed or in some cases killed.

Anyone who aggressively physically attacks you could potentially kill you or seriously hurt you, it doesn't matter whether they're a man or a woman, and people should take it seriously and is justified in defending themselves as though it's serious. I posted several examples of people not taking those attacks seriously and them ending up getting stabbed or in some cases killed.
Didn’t answer question . BARRING deadly anthrax , samurai sword attacks , would you brutally destroy a woman ( like put her in a hospital ) on a subway who slapped you? Yes or no? And ARE there levels to physical responses ? Does everything deserve deadly response to the POSSIBILITY of them killing you ? Yes or no ? We’ve already established that humans can kill other humans potentially . Don’t rehash that answer please . I told you I agree with you on that.

Didn’t answer question . BARRING deadly anthrax , samurai sword attacks , would you brutally destroy a woman ( like put her in a hospital ) on a subway who slapped you? Yes or no? And ARE there levels to physical responses ? Does everything deserve deadly response to the POSSIBILITY of them killing you ? Yes or no ? We’ve already established that humans can kill other humans potentially . Don’t rehash that answer please . I told you I agree with you on that.
I did answer your question. You can't tell if they have deadly chemicals or a dagger. I posted videos of women using exactly those to attack someone and the person not even realizing what happened, then dying later.

So if an adult physically attacks another adult, and the person physically subdues the attacker, using whatever means are necessary, then it is justified that the person did that, regardless of whether the attacker was a man or woman.

I did answer your question. You can't tell if they have deadly chemicals or a dagger. I posted videos of women using exactly those to attack someone and the person not even realizing what happened, then dying later.

So if an adult physically attacks another adult, and the person physically subdues the attacker, using whatever means are necessary, then it is justified that the person did that, regardless of whether the attacker was a man or woman.
That “ whatever means necessary “ doesnt fly in court . In Your world it dues and that’s fine . But the law Looks at your response and the reasonable assessment of a threat , not the idea that ANY adult is a potential killer . IN other words , in Your world , a shove from a man warrants you to break his arm cause he attacked you and may kill you . The law won’t look at it like that though . You will be fucked in court . You still didn’t answer the threat level you assign old ladies vs linebackers ? Same potentiality and fear response since they can both potentially end you ?

That “ whatever means necessary “ doesnt fly in court . In Your world it dues and that’s fine . But the law Looks at your response and the reasonable assessment of a threat , not the idea that ANY adult is a potential killer . IN other words , in Your world , a shove from a man warrants you to break his arm cause he attacked you and may kill you . The law won’t look at it like that though . You will be fucked in court . You still didn’t answer the threat level you assign old ladies vs linebackers ? Same potentiality and fear response since they can both potentially end you ?
No, it does fly in court. You are absolutely justified in using the necessary means to subdue an attacker. That's the whole point of self-defense.

No, it does fly in court. You are absolutely justified in using the necessary means to subdue an attacker. That's the whole point of self-defense.
Ever heard of excessive force ? Self defense doesn’t justify ANY force uou use in response buddy . Do u really believe that ? Or trolling ? People get in trouble all the time for going overboard and killing /maiming /breaking some dude in a “ self defense “ situation . Google escalation of force . Do it ....Happened to a buddy of mine . Guy pushed him . He dropped dude on his head . Former wrest, my friend .Damn near killed guy . He had good lawyer but still did year in jail , lost job , paid fine , probation , etc . Where was the irrefutable self defense? And yes , there are legit times when’s guy wins those cases but trust me ( I ain’t no lawyer but know lots of lawyers ) they’re hard to prove .

If she is carrying a weapon, I wholeheartedley agree. If its a night club bitch that smacks your face with her hand, and you take her down and viciously ground and pound her out, society and more importantly the LAW will not be on your side unless you have a good lawyer. Its not equal on those terms. And I really dont think it should be. If a guy cant control a girl physically with wrestling and wrapping her up, or even an open hand slap, and has to resort to breaking her fucking face over a slap by her, that dude is a fucking weak bitch or youre dealing with a chick that looks like Cyborg and is more man than woman. IF she has a knife? I agree. fuck that bitch up.

This. If a woman slaps me for no good reason, she's getting a Sean Connery Special right back, but that's where it ends. I'm not shooting for a double leg and then dropping Hellbows on her face.

If the bitch has a knife, I'm doing my best to kill her. Just like I would if it was a man.

Last edited:
This is another situation where that Rogan joke about child molestation between the sexes will never be equal holds true to a point.

Like, that Just for Men commercial with the baby dancing around all these leggy girls and shit at a night club wouldn't work if it was a little girl surrounded by dude's in loin clothes. You'd go to prison for even writing that down (metaphorically).

I'm not an attractive dude but I can't count the amount of times girls grabbed me (ass, crotch, what have you) when I was a bouncer and they were somewhat trashed. COULD I have done the "she just sexual assaulted me" route? PROBABLY... especially here in WA... but who's going to fucking believe that me, at 6'4" and over 300lb feels sexually assautled by a 125lb 5'3" blonde? NO ONE would.. the damn cops would probably write it down like they took it seriously then use me as the tag line of their jokes for the next month.

AND NO, before some ass goes "you can't count them cause they didn't happen" go be a bouncer for a week at a busy live act club and get back to me.
Sounds like an awesome job explained that way.

Do as I say, not as I do.

#metoo and #timesup in a nutshell.

I look at this like I look at all the reports that come out of the woodwork at inconvenient/convenient times-depending on whether you are accuser side, or accused side.

If he had such a problem with this and felt so threatened or abused, he should have said something in 2014, else, shut your fucking mouth.

I look at this like I look at all the reports that come out of the woodwork at inconvenient/convenient times-depending on whether you are accuser side, or accused side.

If he had such a problem with this and felt so threatened or abused, he should have said something in 2014, else, shut your fucking mouth.
He voiced a formal complaint with a political superior right after it happened.

Even assuming it's true, which it might not be, this kind of shit is such a non-issue, or at least it should be, but if the left is going to full court press this horseshit, then what's good for the gander...

You know what I always find weird and it looks incriminating?
The whole “I have zero recollection.....”

If it didn’t happen and you were confident then you’d go right away to the “these accusations are absolutely false and I have sought legal advice regarding a defamation action”.

Back