Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead

mye.gif

Those are @Fawlty quotes.

Yeeeaahhh.... and the words in that quote? Specifically the one's I highlighted?

If I were you I'd deflect too, but is there a reason you're pretending those words don't exist? Other than them making it obvious you're intentionally being a dipshit?

Yeeeaahhh.... and the words in that quote? Specifically the one's I highlighted?

If I were you I'd deflect too, but is there a reason you're pretending those words don't exist? Other than them making it obvious you're intentionally being a dipshit?

I was editing my post: not deflecting.

I was editing my post: not deflecting.

What amazing timing.

You still failed to tell me what the words I quoted and highlighted meant. I'm not here to jump into why you guys are arguing, I just would like you to explain to me what that means.

So pretend it's not you and Fawlty. What do those words mean?

What amazing timing.

You still failed to tell me what the words I quoted and highlighted meant. I'm not here to jump into why you guys are arguing, I just would like you to explain to me what that means.

So pretend it's not you and Fawlty. What do those words mean?

They mean "cop-out" and they're out of context from a previous thread and when you take in the context of this thread is very clear that's what it is.

What does this mean:

"I believe it is likely that he will collude with Putin if elected".

The worst case is that Putin and Trump are in collusion or independently working toward it, obviously. I don't think the reality is the worst case

=

I don't think Putin and Trump are in collusion.

Do you really not follow that very simple logic?

I don't like things that taste bad.

Candy tastes bad.

Tell me Anung, do I like candy? Take your time.

The worst case is that Putin and Trump are in collusion or independently working toward it, obviously. I don't think the reality is the worst case

=

I don't think Putin and Trump are in collusion.

BUT....lists reasons why he thinks they could be and unequivocally states that he believes they will collude once Trump is elected.

Last edited:
He didnt have dirt on clinton. he was a process server. It would be like murdering the mailman for bringing bills.
Wait, so my bills are still coming?

It wouldn't surprise me even a little bit if you had a "where there's smoke there's fire" opinion of the Clintons. I just don't know if you would be brave enough to say so, to own it. From what I see, you're a real weasel.
So you believe in a ct that you won't own up to but call me a coward and a weasel for not owning up to believing in a ct that you arbitrarily assigned to me and one that I have already denounced. Lol

BUT....lists reasons why he thinks they could be and unequivocally states that he believes they will collude once Trump is elected.

So does he believe Trump and Putin are colluding? Try a yes or no, then your neccessary "but!"

Show me where I "bit on the OP"? Go ahead, I'm waiting. :rolleyes:

It never happened.

Your first post in this thread and the subsequent "juss keedeeng!"

I could be wrong, you might just be colossally unfunny. I'm gonna assume it's both because.... well because it's you.

Last edited:
Again, this is not difficult. You're really struggling to see a difference that anybody can see easily. I don't believe you're that stupid.

So, a weasel.

Your first post in this thread and the subsequent "juss keedeeng!"

I could be wrong, you might just be colossally unfunny. I'm gonna assume it's both because.... well because it's you.

You're just colossally lame.

I had 2 posts in a row where I joked about 7437 being an expert on law and forensics. I was clearly joking. Funny or unfunny, you'd have to be a hardcore liberal hack to interpret that as "biting on the OP." :rolleyes:

hillary is the kind of gangster putin can respect.

This is why I ranted against Trump and his supporters. This was the train I was attempting to derail. Yet they painted me as the effete, irrelevant conservative who didn't know how to listen when I wasn't the one who was deaf.

I came, I listened, I heard. The tune didn't change.

This is the best shit they can muster. When your most potent political ammunition in trying times is a bankroll of CT's...well, you're too stupid to deserve for your voice to be heard.

Now Clinton in November will come, will see, will conquer. This was earned. The blind leading the blind in a war against the blind. The prophecy of poked eyes is fulfilled.

So, you don't take snopes.com seriously??????????
What do you mean? I believe Snopes' most famous article (or at least what put them on my radar back in the day) is busting the Clinton Body Count nonsense, really shredding it to ribbons. They are pretty good, I don't see many errors in their work. They confirm that this guy died. Okay. Now what? We're going to connect imaginary dots? He handled some paperwork related to a Bernie lawsuit and now I'm supposed to believe Hillary had him murdered for it?

This is why I ranted against Trump and his supporters. This was the train I was attempting to derail. Yet they painted me as the effete, irrelevant conservative who didn't know how to listen when I wasn't the one who was deaf.

I came, I listened, I heard. The tune didn't change.

This is the best shit they can muster. When you most potent political ammunition in trying times is a bankroll of CT's...well, you're too stupid to deserve for your voice to be heard.

Now Clinton in November will come, will see, will conquer. This was earned. The blind leading the blind in a war against the blind. The prophecy of poked eyes is fulfilled.
This is what being a conservative means now. Get with the program, or forever be branded a liberal.

Back