Lawyer and self-described 'most well-known and requested top law tutor' goes on racist tirade over '

People can react to your speech, but if they take social action or physical action against you for it then they are stepping outside the boundary of enlightenment values. Respond to arguments, with arguments. If someone escalates to violence then expect violence in response. That is the conflict spiral that civilization seeks to avoid by moving past the honor culture bullshit and the hyper masculine authoritarianism.
What if I don't feel like arguing with a person? What if I just don't want to associate with them anymore? That's my right too.

Then you might be frequenting the wrong subforum, bud.
I'm talking about irl. I come here so that I can scratch that itch and so I don't feel that I have to irl.

I'm talking about irl. I come here so that I can scratch that itch and so I don't feel that I have to irl.
IllFortunateBoubou-size_restricted.gif

I think it's called the Lauren Southern effect. :)

I want her to call me a ______ and tell me I would never have a chance with a beautiful snow person like her and that I should worship her feet

What if I don't feel like arguing with a person? What if I just don't want to associate with them anymore? That's my right too.
Of course. Walking away from a conversation is absolutely your right. I do it all the time when it becomes apparent the a conversation won't bare fruit. But in the absence of that rational, non-violent form of confrontation then what we retreat to in order to solve our differences is the ballot box. We discuss, and argue, and debate and tear into each others arguments instead of flesh.

The only time that violence is "justified" is when the democratic process itself is under attack. In that situation we should all be united on the issue. The greatest damage done to the nation during these occasional periods of extreme partisanship is to the system itself which almost always gets turned against the population as a whole.

That is not to say that we all don't have lines on issues that we are willing to take to violence over. If the majority tried to reintroduce slavery, I would do violence to prevent it. That is a line that I will take to violence over, and we all have similar lines but they are usually extreme lines and people should fully consider what it means to cross that line. I think many of the people who have turned to violence so readily have done so out of ignorance for what exactly it means.

we are officially linkedin in friends. How racist can you be when you accept a request from a Vietnamese lawyer? So the hunt begins men.

Back