Lawyer and self-described 'most well-known and requested top law tutor' goes on racist tirade over '

Demand she get fired or move on with my life, hmm, tough one. After all, she was screaming obscenities from the rooftops.

No, they just went in on my divorce. I had discussed it somewhere else on the board before, and they smelled weakness.

Dude.

You had a 100+ page thread made about you.

You won, by default.

{<jordan}

complaining about a minority group "flooding" into a area isn't racist? Are you assigning a value judgment on races? Would you notice or complain if whites were "flooding" into Orange County too?
No it actually isn't. Not wanting the area in which you live to have a significant demographic shift isn't racist, it could very well be a backlash against racism. For example, the Chinese are extremely insular. Their behavior in the US is extremely racist in general. Do you think its a happenstance that there are "Chinese associations" all over the place despite the fact that they are a tiny proportion of the population? Some groups have much stronger in group bonds then others. Generally the more orderly the population, the stronger the in group bond. So having a population group flood into an area is a recipe for disaster regardless of what you think of any racial group as individuals.

Wow no one is suggesting that the Asians in Orange County are leading to anyones downfall. Asians in OC are the Vietnamese. And the Vietnamese are here to take care of all your engineering, IT and civil rights litigation needs. We are a quiet people leading to no one's downfall. You should be posting what you posted in the thread about the South Asians. They are the ones trying to destroy America.
Lol, South Asians are the richest ethnic group in America while you Vietnamese have street gangs prowling around Cali around your dens. Clean up your own hood before throwing shade brah.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of prying into people's personal lives to fuck them over but I won't shed a tear over this privileged cunt. She hears about a movie that has an all Asian cast and the first thing that comes to mind is a racist tirade? Yeah, grade A cunt.

Lol, South Asians are the richest ethnic group in America while you Vietnamese have street gangs prowling around Cali around your dens. Clean up your own hood before throwing shade brah.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of prying into people's personal lives to fuck them over but I won't shed a tear over this privileged cunt. She hears about a movie that has an all Asian cast and the first thing that comes to mind is a racist tirade? Yeah, grade A cunt.

My thinking was: what is someone thinking when they make a social media like this, because isn't there a little voice in their head telling them this is a bad idea, cause it will be career suicide since it will undoubtedly become public. As a lawyer I would presume she has some degree of common sense and self restraint and critical thinking.

My thinking was: what is someone thinking when they make a social media like this, because isn't there a little voice in their head telling them this is a bad idea, cause it will be career suicide since it will undoubtedly become public. As a lawyer I would presume she has some degree of common sense and self restraint and critical thinking.
It being a private group must've made her feel safe in posting it. Hell many of us say shit here that could get us in hot water irl and realistically its not like our info is all that secure here but nonetheless we're fooled by the promise of anonymity

People ought to have the freedom to bitch about their neighbours.

Don't think anyone is saying she shouldn't have that freedom. He'll, she can go on all the racist rants she wants, no one is stopping her.

Or do you mean you think there shouldn't be consequences?

he's one of those striver Asians who feels he needs to gain favor with whites by demeaning darker races. "Look at me, massa, I'm a law abiding citizen who works hard! Now go whip those other guys!"

No it actually isn't. Not wanting the area in which you live to have a significant demographic shift isn't racist, it could very well be a backlash against racism. For example, the Chinese are extremely insular. Their behavior in the US is extremely racist in general. Do you think its a happenstance that there are "Chinese associations" all over the place despite the fact that they are a tiny proportion of the population? Some groups have much stronger in group bonds then others. Generally the more orderly the population, the stronger the in group bond. So having a population group flood into an area is a recipe for disaster regardless of what you think of any racial group as individuals.
whites have been doing this at an institutional level since the Mayflower landed. If better anti discrimination laws were set in place, then we wouldnt have to worry about immigrant enclaves adopting racist policies.

he's one of those striver Asians who feels he needs to gain favor with whites by demeaning darker races. "Look at me, massa, I'm a law abiding citizen who works hard! Now go whip those other guys!"

He's actually half-Euro IIRC.

He's actually half-Euro IIRC.
hapas identify as Asian because society treats them as such. Half-blacks never get referred to as such (except Halle Berry for some reason).

Identify however the fuck you want, @alanb.

DNA doesn't lie.
It all comes down to phenotype. If he looks White, society will treat him as White. I have 2 Hapa friends (half Japanese) and they are seen as White because they don't have a hint of East Asian phenotype. But they don't hide their Japanese ancestry, they just don't make it a point to let everyone know they are mixed, cause as far as they are concerned they are just regular Americans, and have no connection to Japanese culture.

There is a long tradition in America of 'passing', where mixed race people who look fully White get treated as White, and some consciously choose to keep their non-White ancestry a secret.

Don't think anyone is saying she shouldn't have that freedom. He'll, she can go on all the racist rants she wants, no one is stopping her.

Or do you mean you think there shouldn't be consequences?

In a rational, well-adjusted society, that doesn't suffer from a disproportionate amount of hysterics and reactionaries of every kind, yeah, not really.

That's not America though. So I'm sure there will be these sorts of "consequences", as everything tends to be blown out of proportion there.

A rational, well-adjusted person doesn't really pay any heed to some woman having a bad day on social media.

It all comes down to phenotype. If he looks White, society will treat him as White. I have 2 Hapa friends (half Japanese) and they are seen as White because they don't have a hint of East Asian phenotype. But they don't hide their Japanese ancestry, they just don't make it a point to let everyone know they are mixed, cause as far as they are concerned they are just regular Americans, and have no connection to Japanese culture.

There is a long tradition in America of 'passing', where mixed race people who look fully White get treated as White, and some consciously choose to keep their non-White ancestry a secret.

Yeah, I'm well aware 'society' is filled with spastics and this is something I have to concern myself with on a personal level for members in my family (Hispanic), albeit to a far lesser extent than people who are of mixed African or Asian and have strong gene expression of those phenotypic traits, plus it doesn't really show too much for obvious reasons.

At the same time, people identify as fucking potato these days. Alan could look full-on Vietnamese and still have a better 'claim' to being white than transgendered people do the opposite sex. In reality, anyway.

I just like to sleep with white girls

No, they just went in on my divorce. I had discussed it somewhere else on the board before, and they smelled weakness.

Dude.

You had a 100+ page thread made about you.

You won, by default.

{<jordan}

I gotta say though, this was pretty fucking good.

@HomerThompson the president of the Alt-right war room echo chamber ;)

giphy.gif

Of course, it isn't. Madmick is the only active WR moderator on here who could even be remotely considered "right wing" from the content I've seen and he isn't an "Alt-Right" Trumptard.

It all comes down to phenotype. If he looks White, society will treat him as White. I have 2 Hapa friends (half Japanese) and they are seen as White because they don't have a hint of East Asian phenotype... There is a long tradition in America of 'passing', where mixed race people who look fully White get treated as White, and some consciously choose to keep their non-White ancestry a secret.

... And whether or not this is always an inherently advantageous thing is highly circumstantial and dependent on the particular environment you're in and/or location you happen to be. I got a little taste of that minority status experience. On a macro-scale sure, but we aren't living in the 1960s anymore either.

In a rational, well-adjusted society, that doesn't suffer from a disproportionate amount of hysterics and reactionaries of every kind, yeah, not really. That's not America though.

s0250.gif

I would insert <Dam Son> meme here but, well, you know.

Back