Lawyer and self-described 'most well-known and requested top law tutor' goes on racist tirade over '

Damn bro. Was it recent? Did she leave you for another dude or something?
It was finalized last February, so relatively recent. And yeah, she went to her high school reunion and decided that she had found true love with a guy who was her friend in high school.

It's actually funny, she wouldn't even date him in high school, but decided that they were always meant to be together over the course of a day 20 years later. Dude was in the bullpen for a legit 23 years. Crazy.

That asshole even came to our wedding. But, as they say, "These hoes ain't loyal.".

I'm sorry, was there an actual racist statement? Or are we really pretending that pointing out that the Asians flooding into orange county aren't a definable group?
complaining about a minority group "flooding" into a area isn't racist? Are you assigning a value judgment on races? Would you notice or complain if whites were "flooding" into Orange County too?

It was finalized last February, so relatively recent. And yeah, she went to her high school reunion and decided that she had found true love with a guy who was her friend in high school.

It's actually funny, she wouldn't even date him in high school, but decided that they were always meant to be together over the course of a day 20 years later. Dude was in the bullpen for a legit 23 years. Crazy.

That asshole even came to our wedding. But, as they say, "These hoes ain't loyal.".
condolences...but I admire his persistence.

Also, sorry for the derail @alanb. I'll fuck off now.

Bullpen? Like jail? She picked a jailbird over you?? Man that's so fucked up.
How come she didn't take you to the reunion? You didn't go to HS with her?

Is it possible to send Rob Ford gifs via FedEx?

complaining about a minority group "flooding" into a area isn't racist? Are you assigning a value judgment on races? Would you notice or complain if whites were "flooding" into Orange County too?

Hmm.

It would be xenophobic more than likely.

I doubt he dislikes Asians for being inherently "yellow" and somehow genetically inferior, but potentially for a grab bag of cultural stereotypes.

Also, Homer's ex should be IP banned in advance for her flagrant disloyalty.

Wow no one is suggesting that the Asians in Orange County are leading to anyones downfall. Asians in OC are the Vietnamese. And the Vietnamese are here to take care of all your engineering, IT and civil rights litigation needs. We are a quiet people leading to no one's downfall. You should be posting what you posted in the thread about the South Asians. They are the ones trying to destroy America.
Re. bolded
Genuinely curious on what they are doing.
Do you mean taking software jobs??

They really are bad drivers, though.
LMAO. She's gonna get roasted bad but seems like there was a little satire behind it....or maybe not.

You can tell already that Asians are the next group to get targeted. They are a more disciplined culture so its hard to step on them, but people will always find ways, e.g. eating dogs, bad drivers, being rich???...that one never made sense to me. They are buying all the property in the US because they can. I know its scary but thats what people with money do, they buy real property.

Anyways, I thought she was cute with her little temper tantrum.

Lol. She even took an Asians cant say Ls jab in her post. UCRA. And called out rice rockets

Not the brightest thing to say there with a rant about asians in your neighborhood

Whether it is okay to public shame people for something they said in a private context Its not like she said this at a public event or anything.

Social media is public. Everyone knows this

If it was something she said in her living room to her friends then I'd agree with you

I was mostly making a joke but I was referring to the fact South Asians tend to adhere to the religion of peace.
your joke fails for two reasons- the vast majority of south Asians are not muslim, and the ones who are (Pakistani) are better educated and higher earning than most Americans.
Asian-American-Newswire_Median%20HH%20Income.jpg

Nice move criticizing racism towards your group while shitting on another though.

Obviously they exist and obviously that sucks but let it be said, I don't think all women are like that, especially mine.

Whether it is okay to public shame people for something they said in a private context Its not like she said this at a public event or anything.
Sorry, nothing much to add about the thread topic other than yuck. Sucks to get exposed via gossip/screenshots, but just don't put shit like that in print and you have nothing to worry about. She must know it's not acceptable to society in general.

You live and work in Orange County and you shit on Asians?? Lol..

Career suicide much?..

She’ll make a solid stripper eventually. I’d toss a few dollars her way if I ever catch her at a gentlemen’s club..

I have a plan. She can show her commitment to redemption and the Asian people by going out with a certain Vietnamese gun rights attorney who lives within a few miles of her. And in all seriousness this is what is wrong with this country nowadays. Girl makes a post on her personal social media and now people are trying to lynch her. And I don't see what she said that is not factually accurate. I date almost exclusively white women because Asian women do act that way.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...acist-tirade-crazy-rich-asians-175559749.html

photo.php

16142233_172761453209944_5169515139176555650_n.jpg

15193528_117716685381088_3387563497802333121_n.jpg

photo.php

I'd plug that, sure. On topic - she's an idiot if she actually wrote all that. There are sanitized ways of writing that entire diatribe that would not have resulted in the situation she's in.

Just as a general note, rage-posting on social media is the only thing more idiotic than making nudes with any device that has an antenna.

People ought to have the freedom to bitch about their neighbours.

Back