Lawyer and self-described 'most well-known and requested top law tutor' goes on racist tirade over '

Is she hot? And how'd you get your last name if you don't mind me asking? You hapa? Just curious.

Yes I am hapa. And I posted her pictures. I think she is pretty hot. Those pictures are from her facebook. I've always been a fan of the 14/88 look. You honestly think I would have made a thread about this if the lawyer was not hot?

Last edited:
Nobody has ever heard of this idiot. Who cares.

TS has a crush because he's a federalist dork and she's a hot blonde attorney that shares his racist beliefs.

That's all I've picked up here.

This is like the most depressing white knight attempt of all time.

TS has a crush because he's a federalist dork and she's a hot blonde attorney that shares his racist beliefs.

That's all I've picked up here.

He's a minority you overprivileged meanie. Get back to your Starbucks!

I guess my opinion would depend on whether there's really an influx of annoying rich Asians in orange county, or not. .
Is that worse than the influx of annoying rich whites that flood affordable, diverse neighborhoods and price out the locals?

Is that worse than the influx of annoying rich whites that flood affordable, diverse neighborhoods and price out the locals?

If her social media posts were about whites, she'd get praised and/or ignored. We wouldn't even be in a thread right now.

I wouldn't mind that mall too much.

I'm sorry, was there an actual racist statement? Or are we really pretending that pointing out that the Asians flooding into orange county aren't a definable group?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back