Lawlor has reached the stage that most champs lose

This is one of the main reasons I rarely post on here anymore ,Assumptions , lame.

Who is this Lawlor, TS? You must be new.

He already lost, Condit is defending the real title at UFC 202.

will be interesting to see who performs better sans steroids

Who is talking about him in hyperbole?

Wouldn't surprise me. Rory could shut Woodley down with his reach. Lawler likes to bang and has taken a lot of punishment over the last couple of years which could lead to Woodley hitting a power shot and getting the KO. Would like Robbie to win though.

Robbie's chin will eventually turn into glass like Chuck Liddell. Wouldnt be shocked to see him get KO'd with a jab tonight

had a few quality wins and people start talking in hyperbole. This is where most champs lose the belt. We've seen it a million times. Liddell,Ronda,machida,weidman and countless others. This is literally when it happens the most. Do you think Robbie can get it done? Or crack under the mental?
He doesnt have to worry about that cuz a lot of people still dont respect him.

I was thinking this earlier.
Robbie may be complacent with being the man,and Tyrone may just be hungry enough to have been putting in the hours at the gym.

Got a strange vibe Robbie's gonna lose tonight

I was thinking this earlier.
Robbie may be complacent with being the man,and Tyrone may just be hungry enough to have been putting in the hours at the gym.

Got a strange vibe Robbie's gonna lose tonight

Wish I had put some money on this. Damn

Lawlor v lawler. Make it happen

Is that what's happening? 'Cause some people are bringing Robbie up in this Tom Lawlor thread for some strange reasons.

Back