Lawler's UFC return fight

Great first MMA fight. Kos is the gatekeeper for cripes sake.

If you are afraid of Lawler fighting Kos in his Octagon return, then either don't even give him the call back, or give Kos another beatdown by GSP.

You tards act like Lawler never beat a decent wrestler in the Octagon before. Lindland wrestling > Kos wrestling all day long, and I am the biggest Koscheck fan on the site dudes and dudettes!

Lindland? Matt was a great fighter back in the day. But when he fought Robbie he was 40 years old. It was a 50 second fight with no wrestling.

2dvu4g6.jpg

I'm sure Kos doesn't mind angling for easier fights considering he's coming off losses. Just like he fakes illegal blows to get a break from the ref, he is totally down to take a fat check on an easier match up. Where as Lawler is coming off a loss also has a losing record in his past 6 matches overall an not even sure if he'll get another call for a fight in the UFC so he accepts this one.

I'd rather see him against someone like Dan Hardy.

Kos most likely will out-wrestle him (though, as others have said I hope he does stand and trade with him) see this being a UD for Kos.
Would've rather seen Lawler fight Cote in his debut at WW

Lindland? Matt was a great fighter back in the day. But when he fought Robbie he was 40 years old. It was a 50 second fight with no wrestling.

2dvu4g6.jpg

Most bad ass celebration ever. Just straightens out Lindland's legs and then walks away like nothing happened

Kos will wrestle him to a clear cut decision. Still exciting, though. Considering I'll be there watching it live!

Kos at mw? Might not be the fight we think if so...kos not that big of a guy...we could see Robbie ko him

Back