Lawler's UFC return fight

Soufian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
First off let me say that I'm happy with Lawler returning to the octagon.
What I don't like is the fight against Koscheck, because he'll probably get outwrestled without too much problems.
Is anybody happy with this fight or did anybody wanted to see Lawler against someone else?
IMO Lawler vs Cote would be a far better fight.

Very tough wellcome back fight for Lawler,he musyt b

Kos is a bad match up. Tim Kennedy was able to get Lawler down repeatidly so Im sure Kos will.

Very tough fight but good indicator if he can make anything happen in what is probly his final shot.

Lawler and Akiyama both can't catch a break. Even Yoshiyuki Yoshida was fed to the wolves and was cut. I hope that doesn't happen to Lawler too, hopefully he'll get lesser competition after Kos and get a chance to stick around the UFC. Love watching him fight.

The thing is there's really no reason for Lawler to get a guyat Kos' level right away. It's not like he's considered a top WW by anybody.

They should have given him a durable brawler for his debut.

First off let me say that I'm happy with Lawler returning to the octagon.
What I don't like is the fight against Koscheck, because he'll probably get outwrestled without too much problems.
Is anybody happy with this fight or did anybody wanted to see Lawler against someone else?
IMO Lawler vs Cote would be a far better fight.

Kos by decision or late TKO

BS move by the matchmakers, also not a smart move by Lawler and his management. Why not take on a striker, he'll probably will get blanketed on for 3-5 rounds (if god forbid this would become a main event).

Kos lays on people and laughs about it and they give him fucking Lawler? Disgraceful matchup. They really love Kos at the UFC. Made him filthy rich. It's like a reality show constantly checking which members receive the highest audience approval then making sure they are in the spotlight.

Great first MMA fight. Kos is the gatekeeper for cripes sake.

If you are afraid of Lawler fighting Kos in his Octagon return, then either don't even give him the call back, or give Kos another beatdown by GSP.

You tards act like Lawler never beat a decent wrestler in the Octagon before. Lindland wrestling > Kos wrestling all day long, and I am the biggest Koscheck fan on the site dudes and dudettes!

Imagine Lawler vs. Ellenberger. Just shhh..... imagine....

this might look like Kos/Daley all over again.

Hoping Kos decides to make it a fight and gets knocked out in the process. *fingers crossed*

They should feed him to Nick Diaz!

knockouts_Nick_Diaz_KOs_Robbie_Lawler_UFC_47.gif

Back