Lawlers test data from 189 - Lutinizing Hormone levels 3x current WADA limit, T/E ratio whacky (sad)

2 % is not that high. Some places 0,5-2% is even used as the reference value range. But you may have a point considering that the recolucyte value have gone from nearly 2% to 1. I don't know how much variation is normal from day to day?

its as much the amount .0004 is pretty normal, and anywhere between .5 and 1.5%

2.0% would be ok to a degree if Hb volume was low or something else going on, but its the actual number of retics is the concern. % is over whats normal, and then , as you say it drops to "normal"

something happened to stimulate the extra retics, the question is what.

Hunt and Diaz too. You really think they are 2 virgins in an ocean of sluts?

Maybe Diaz, but Hunt would look so stupid if he got caught with something now with the way he's been acting. I don't think he would want to act this way if there's even a slight chance of getting caught. And the only sure way of not getting caught is not using. Either that, or Hunt just hasn't thought about it that far ahead.

And I'm not saying that Hunt has never used, I'm just saying it's probable that he's not using anymore.

its as much the amount .0004 is pretty normal, and anywhere between .5 and 1.5%

2.0% would be ok to a degree if Hb volume was low or something else going on, but its the actual number of retics is the concern. % is over whats normal, and then , as you say it drops to "normal"

something happened to stimulate the extra retics, the question is what.

Not relevant to this post in particular, but have you seen anything in the Diaz's results that you find eyebrow raising? Just curious. I'd look myself but I don't understand how to use the data to come up with any opinion or insight.

And Thank you for all your input on PED use, etc. here. My buddy used to be a pro fighter and he trained with scrap pack guys a lot- he told me many years ago that Jake used- before Jake was busted. And another friend who trained with Marquardt told me the same about him and that Nate had insinuated a certain Canadian WW champ who he trained with... So my veil of naivete was lifted long ago. I basically believe what Nate Diaz said- everyone is on steroids.

Not relevant to this post in particular, but have you seen anything in the Diaz's results that you find eyebrow raising? Just curious. I'd look myself but I don't understand how to use the data to come up with any opinion or insight.

And Thank you for all your input on PED use, etc. here. My buddy used to be a pro fighter and he trained with scrap pack guys a lot- he told me many years ago that Jake used- before Jake was busted. And another friend who trained with Marquardt told me the same about him and that Nate had insinuated a certain Canadian WW champ who he trained with... So my veil of naivete was lifted long ago. I basically believe what Nate Diaz said- everyone is on steroids.
GSP juicing? Shocker to me. He seemed all natty. :rolleyes:

Wonder if Dimspace findings had anything to do with the huge line movement on Woodley days before the fight. He went from like +175 to +108.

Once I saw this and then Lawler at the weigh ins I had a pretty strong feeling he wasn't gonna be the same guy who beat Rory and thought Woodley had a pretty good chance of getting the KO early.

Maybe Diaz, but Hunt would look so stupid if he got caught with something now with the way he's been acting. I don't think he would want to act this way if there's even a slight chance of getting caught. And the only sure way of not getting caught is not using. Either that, or Hunt just hasn't thought about it that far ahead.

And I'm not saying that Hunt has never used, I'm just saying it's probable that he's not using anymore.

you ever heard of this guy named Lance Armstrong? Or should I point you to Ryan Braun?

Once I saw this and then Lawler at the weigh ins I had a pretty strong feeling he wasn't gonna be the same guy who beat Rory and thought Woodley had a pretty good chance of getting the KO early.

I think weigh in's have a huge impact. Mainly because thats when the bulk of the money goes on.

Its like, odds will favor someone initially with say £5m placed in bets over a month in the run-up, but then post weigh in, £10m placed in bets renders any early odds obsolete

be really interesting to see how the early weigh in's effect things. everythings a bit more hidden, yes there videos but its not so obvious as big stage, lighting everything.

I think weigh in's have a huge impact. Mainly because thats when the bulk of the money goes on.

Its like, odds will favor someone initially with say £5m placed in bets over a month in the run-up, but then post weigh in, £10m placed in bets renders any early odds obsolete

be really interesting to see how the early weigh in's effect things. everythings a bit more hidden, yes there videos but its not so obvious as big stage, lighting everything.

Thats true to some degree, but the line was already shifting towards woodley hard 4 days before the fight. Theres several reasons why guys wait till week of the fight to bet. To wait and see if any possible injuries come out, more information the better. And often times if you're betting against someone like say Ronda or Conor, you get better odds as the fight gets closer because casuals drop a lot of money on their favorite fighter on fight week.

But yea money starting coming in on Woodley 4 days out.

Already called Lawler on PEDs awhile ago.

No one finds it odd Lawler's head grew a noticeable amount over the years like almost Barry Bonds'style? Lol

No one finds it odd Lawler's head grew a noticeable amount over the years like almost Barry Bonds'style? Lol

I mean he started really young, its possible he was still peaking, but I mean suspicious results are suspicious

We have USADA in place so we don't have to rely on bro-scientists such as yourself. Time to close up shop for good.

tito-ortiz-mingle-media-tv.jpg

Back