Lawler's Next Fight

I would prefer to see Robbie Lawler vs. Johny Hendricks 3. They are currently 1-1 with each other and they are both former UFC Welterweight World Champions.

Furthermore, they have both been a lot more active than Nick Diaz has been.

Makes total sense but it looks like Diaz only gets title shots or huge money fights and not sure if Lawler is no enough of a fight

I love Nick just as much as the next guy. But realistically, at this point he should be fighting guys like Matt Brown.

I would prefer to see Robbie Lawler vs. Johny Hendricks 3. They are currently 1-1 with each other and they are both former UFC Welterweight World Champions.

You want a trilogy?

First time i'll say this would be a bad day for MMA, someone gonna be buried, and i truly wouldn't know who.
Robbie%2BLawler%2BStares%2BDown%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2BAfter%2Bthe%2BBell%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

I love Nick just as much as the next guy. But realistically, at this point he should be fighting guys like Matt Brown.
I agree except i don't like Nick , in saying that he hasn't won a fight in years he needs to earn a top 10 - 5 guy by actually winning then maybe he should be considered against a top ranked guy , I don't care how much he may move some peoples needle .

It's a no-brainer to set up this rematch but somehow the UFC will bungle it. Lawler vs Brown 2 or something. Gee willickers thanks UFC !

That would be a great 5 rounder to headline a fox card. I think at this point, Robbie wrecks Hendricks. I say book it.

Hendricks just lost again though didn't he?

Nick Diaz 2, or depending on how Condit does vs. Maia - Lawler v. Condit 2. I know that Condit is 2-4 in his last 6, and if he loses to Maia, he'd be 2-5 in his last 7, but Lawler v. Condit 1 was extremely close...

I guess a lotbofnit depends on who fights Woodley next. If Diaz fights Woodley then Lawler should fight Wonderboy. Of Wonderboy fights Woodley then Lawler can fight Diaz, Condit or Maia
Diaz will not go straight to fighting Woodley.

It needs to happen at some point, maybe let him win a fight first.

I want this fight so bad

Back