Lawler's Next Fight

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
upload_2016-8-1_0-32-8.png

Seems like a perfect time to book the long awaited rematch. Thoughts?

My internet is slow as shit right now and cuts off loading the image just after the top of his hair appears, who the hell is it?

My internet is slow as shit right now and cuts off loading the image just after the top of his hair appears, who the hell is it?
Nick Diaz.

And yes, it's the fight to make
If Lawler was still the champ it wouldn't have happened
Now it's a good ol' PPV juggernaut with no fans bitching about how Nick got an 'undeserved' title shot

can not agree any more.

would have been nice if it was for the title, but you know, diaz was fueled on that strong designer ped marijuana...

but regardless it has to happen asap.

I'm not sure Diaz should take a fight like that, being as rusty as he is. Dude hasnt won a fight in 5 years. Hasnt even fought at 170 in 3.5 years.

Excellent match up, I think Diaz gets the win much the same as their first fight but it would be a war none the less.

giphy.gif

Stop with this shit

I'm actually liking the Gastellum match up

Or

Maia vs Condit loser

I'm not sure Diaz should take a fight like that, being as rusty as he is. Dude hasnt won a fight in 5 years. Hasnt even fought at 170 in 3.5 years.
Diaz will end up fighting elite competition either way.

Diaz is nowhere near deserving and he hasn't performed well in his last few fights.
Diaz will be fighting top 10 guys either way. He has a win over Robbie, Robbie is on the rebound. Why doesn't it make sense?

The PED cheat should give him a rematch. We all know it was a fluke even with the PEDS.

I guess a lotbofnit depends on who fights Woodley next. If Diaz fights Woodley then Lawler should fight Wonderboy. Of Wonderboy fights Woodley then Lawler can fight Diaz, Condit or Maia

Back