Lawler will beat Woodley with pressure

TheRuthlessOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley lives with his back against the cage. Its so easy to pressure this guy and as we all know Robbie Lawler is the king of pressure. Woodley also has the tendency to not throw much when he is against the cage( Check out the rory and gastlum fights) If Woodley just stands in front of lawler like he did against them he is going to get lit up.

This will be my last lawler thread until after the fight on saturday

WAR LAWLER!

He isn't Rory. Lawler is not a bad match up for Woodley.

Lawler putting pressure means he could be caught with some Woodley counter punch. Best way to beat Woodley is to just follow him in the cage without doing much, that's what I think Lawler will do until round 5.

BASED Robbie "Shang Tsung" will take Woodley's soul.

@BC 206

**If Lawler loses, I am sure you guys are going to let me have it. Haa**

People only think Woodley has the tendency to not throw much when he is against the cage because he's a black dude.

My heart will break if Woodley is the one to crack Lawlers chin.

Many believe Wonderboy would be The One. I kind of think so too.

Win/lose War Lawler!

Hope he wins for the sake of the crying for a title shot tirade.

Woodley vs The Great Nate was a good watch too. He has the speed and Lawler has been doing the chicken dance in every fight lately. As long as it stays on the feet

He isn't Rory. Lawler is not a bad match up for Woodley.

Lawler putting pressure means he could be caught with some Woodley counter punch. Best way to beat Woodley is to just follow him in the cage without doing much, that's what I think Lawler will do until round 5.

Gastlum was able to do the same thing.

Its not about styles. Woodley gets pressured

@BC 206

Oh I'll be all up in your shit muthafucka. ;)

I still haven't even made my pick. It seems razor thin, and I may as well just flip a fucking coin to make my pick.

I still find it funny that Woodley got the title shot because Hendricks couldn't make weight.

Dana should have kept his big mouth shut or lied like he usually does.

Did Woodley get a title shot because Condit got hurt in their fight?

Lawler is going to smash him.

Oh I'll be all up in your shit muthafucka. ;)

I still haven't even made my pick. It seems razor thin, and I may as well just flip a fucking coin to make my pick.

As wise man from your motherland once said

"If you're coming on (Takes off Sunglasses), THEN COME ON!!"

As wise man from your motherland once said

"If you're coming on (Takes off Sunglasses), THEN COME ON!!"

I got ur fucking Canadian sun glass wearing shit right here...

dealwithit.gif

My heart will break if Woodley is the one to crack Lawlers chin.

Many believe Wonderboy would be The One. I kind of think so too.

Win/lose War Lawler!
nick did it. nick must have more fire power than manhoef. nick just might have the most one punch ko power of all time. there has to be a reason people crumble from the volume.

nick did it. nick must have more fire power than manhoef. nick just might have the most one punch ko power of all time. there has to be a reason people crumble from the volume.

Good break down

Woodley doesn't have near the volume that nick has

Woodley punches like twice then stops for a 20 second break

Kinda agree with ts, Woodley has a track record of falling back to the cage as a plan b, lawler tends to land his best shots in that situation. I do think woodley is gonna push him around for a few rounds though.

Tyron Woodley lives with his back against the cage. Its so easy to pressure this guy and as we all know Robbie Lawler is the king of pressure. Woodley also has the tendency to not throw much when he is against the cage( Check out the rory and gastlum fights) If Woodley just stands in front of lawler like he did against them he is going to get lit up.

This will be my last lawler thread until after the fight on saturday

WAR LAWLER!
Anytime I see a person post about a fighter and their avatar is said fighter I don't read and discredit everything he says. That being said this isn't a squash match so it is possible especially since Woodley didn't deserve this fight over two fighters if ya know who they are.

@BC 206

No way Lawler loses, Woodley's soul will be snatched inside 25 minutes.

Woodley's soul is going belong to BASED Shang Tsung

Anytime I see a person post about a fighter and their avatar is said fighter I don't read and discredit everything he says. That being said this isn't a squash match so it is possible especially since Woodley didn't deserve this fight over two fighters if ya know who they are.

Yeah I get it.

But my breakdown is legit.

Woodley has a punchers chance but so does everyone else. I like lawler winning this fight

Did Woodley get a title shot because Condit got hurt in their fight?

Lawler is going to smash him.

Even worse. Woodley got a title shot because Hendricks pulled out of their #1 contender fight due to complications from his weight cut.

Back