Lawler was shot.

I see with so many pathetic and obvious double standards pointed out to everyone shitting on Woodley after the win the dipshit peanut galley will now switch to shitting on Robbie.

He got hit with an absolute bomb. Anybody would've went down from that punch

Yeah, but not anybody would have stood like that in front of him without defending themselves.
Robbie showed some terrible skills last night. In fact, he showed nothing.

As much as I used to write how Aldo went out like a lamb before slaughter, he did indeed tried to hit Conor and I give him credit for that.

Robbie though deserves exactly 0!! credit for this fight.
He got hit by a telegraphed overhand right while backing up against the cage.
Embarassing. And yes.. he's currently placed at #4 p4p in the ufc p4p rankings which is a joke!!

He got hit with an absolute bomb. Anybody would've went down from that punch

AlienatedImpressiveIriomotecat.gif

Except Carlos Condit who ate the same shot in the beginning of the fight like it was nothing.

robbie is still awesome.

i scored the second hendricks fight, and condit fight against him, but ruthless is a straight legend. or will be soon

I scored the same way - Condit is the uncrowned King at welterweight in my opinion, was dismayed at that decision.

TS is right, Lawler has taken a ton of damage. He is still one of the best in the world - from all the close decisions we know the division has too much depth for one man to stay champion for long.

His last 2 fights are enough to wear a guy down, and then add in Hendricks x2.....and then all the fights he's had.

I think he's allowed to lose a step by now. He's not a machine! GSP had his battles with Condit and Hendricks and then wanted out. I'm not counting the decisions over Fitch and Shields

Back