Lawler vs Siyar and Kim vs Kos instead!

SD-Griffin

Lets Win
Reaction score
Just saying those match ups would be way better

We all know Kos will take Lawler down and Kim will take Siyar down qhats the point in these match up

i agree those are way better.

We still have to humble Siyar and send him back to the undercards

I like your choices OP, but the original fights are good too.

the second i saw the match up i was like wtf

why are they trying to make exciting fighters boring ?

email joe silva or something why the fuk post this nonsense here

ps- itsbetter the original way

Joe Silva > you

Nah lets see if these strikers can defend takedowns - ie, what it takes to be successful in the UFC. TS's way of matchmaking just builds hype trains that eventually let us down as fans

Nah lets see if these strikers can defend takedowns - ie, what it takes to be successful in the UFC. TS's way of matchmaking just builds hype trains that eventually let us down as fans

im confused that what its all about rite

and these matchups are pointless because we KNOW these guys cant defend takedowns

OMG facepalm

I agree. Though I do fear Dong-Kos would end up being a shitty kickboxing contest and Siyar-Lawler would be a game of "Who can hug each other against the cage longer?"

Pretty sure we're all pretty familiar with Lawler's strengths/weaknesses. I would think it's a given that he isn't making a run at the title, so might as well put him against bangers. Would hate to see him get layed on to a UD.

I think the point is that if Kos doesn't get the TD, he might get KTFO. That's a good thing! Kim will probably wreck Siyar with TD's and control though.

I agree. Those would be better fights. Siyar and Lawler would be extremely exciting. Koscheck and Kim would be more even because they're both wrestlers.

nah. like em like it is.

ugh i hate when the first comment sucks!

these are FAR AND AWAY superior. Maybe they are going to try their best to make the strikeforce fighters look inferior?

They seemed to do that alot with pride guys

joe silva likes to put winners with winners losers with losers (when looking at their last fight)

Back