Lawler vs Manhoef , who would you choose in a rematch?

Ruthless easily Manhoef has lost a chunk of chin since (not saying it was great then) and he seems to always be one TD away from losing a fight

That being said it would still be an awesome round... That's y Lawler is so great he'll just stand and bang with Melvin

Melvin "shattered chin" Manhoef has zero chance against Lawler. Lawler has improved so much from their last fight and Manhoef is opposite getting KTFO.

Melvin "shattered chin" Manhoef has zero chance against Lawler. Lawler has improved so much from their last fight and Manhoef is opposite getting KTFO.

This all day long. I'm with stevenseagle. Lawler wins on account of strikes.

I have to go with Lawler, Manhoef chin is shot like really shot. Manhoef is a glass cannon now a days.

Are you implying youre impressed with Lawlers performance in the first fight? You didnt watch the fight did you..

I know right. I'm reading through these posts thinking did anyone see that fight. Lawler was getting the shit kicked out of him. I remember thinking at the time, 2 more leg kicks and Robbie's gonna be crippled for life. Then the KO happened...

I haven't actually seen the fight again. My mind might be playing tricks on me but that's what I remember.

Lawler would win now.

Lawlor. Manhoef is old and his chin is even shakier than before he's also a bit timid because of the ko losses he suffered he is worse now than when he fought Lawlor the first time and Lawlor is better than back then

Would favor Lawler heavily in a rematch. Lawler looked complacent in every fight he ever had at MW, and was getting brutalized with those kicks, and he still exploded Melvin's chin.

Would expect him to be more aggressive in a rematch(given the fact he knows he only needs one punch to end Manhoef's night), and would expect a much swifter KO loss for Melvin.

Depends...at MW I may give Manoef a chance. Since dropping down, Robbie has show a solid chin, improved cardio, and an overall diverse striking

Good call. I didn't realize Misaki got finished by Manhoef. Misaki had a weird career. Beats an elite guy like Dan Henderson, but loses twice to Jorge Santiago.

Jorge is very underrated, sick skills just lacking in the chin department. Their fights where all out wars as well, you should look them up on youtube.

I'd favor Lawler pretty heavily, he has such a good chin and Manhoef got KO'd again in his last fight, no doubt Robbie would land again.
That said, I'd pick Rory and Hendricks over Lawler in rematches.

tumblr_nf5cf4DiGg1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Lawler, although Manhoef has the ability to KO anyone.

Back