*Lawler Vs Ellenberger: How could Jake win this?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean, i believe Lawler is a superior striker and has the tools to keep the fight standing. Said that, if Ellenberger finds a way to get the win, how it would be?

1. Decision win
2. TKO/KO
3. Submission

Thanks.

Wrestling, and by hitting Robbie really really hard a lot

Jake is not subbing Lawler but he has a great chance to knock anybody out with his freak power. I'm sure he'll also mix in TDs to try win rounds if it makes it to a dec.

Robbie is overall the better striker but Jake when he's on has the speed and power to catch anyone no matter the skill differential in the stand-up. I believe I saw someone post "Jake has that fuck your technical striking type of power" and that's a pretty accurate statement IMO.

How to beat Robbie though I think Jake is going to have to mix it up. Let Robbie know that he can get into trouble when standing with Jake and when he's expecting a Bergerbomb, shoot in for a takedown. I'd say the jiu-jitsu game will be negated in this one so not much will happen if the fight hits the ground but yeah unless he manages to catch Robbie standing, he better mix it up with a couple takedowns to steal the rounds.

If Jake wins this it'll almost certainly be by KO

Decision or KO. People around here sleep on how good Ellenberger is. He laid an egg in the rory fight but this man nearly beat Condit.

I'm not sure Lawler is the superior striker until Jake gasses.

would be sad if this went to a decision....very doubtful though

Back