Lawler vs Berger

LiverpoolUFC**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
How does it go down? I haven't seen much live action from either of these guys but I do know they both pack immense power.

Ellenberger unleashes a barrage of punches on Lawler in the second getting the tko

Robbies fight to lose.

I think it's Lawlers fight to lose as well.. Robbie showed against Hendricks that knocking him out is a damn tough task. He rolls with punches and tucks his chin so well that the gameplan of coming in and blitzing him (Which Jake is quite good at) is probably not the gameplan. This will be a barn burner, but I think Lawler is in a good place and can take this fight.

Ellenberger by knock out in the first round.

Lawler by vicious KO round 1

I think Ellenberger will try to outgrapple Lawler for 3 rounds...I doubt we see too many power striking exchanges

Freaking always look forward to Lawler fights. But who ever knows how it will go down, this is MMA.

Lawler. He's getting better since he incorporated sparring into his game with ATT, and physically, I think he's at his prime...

Had Robbie sparred in sessions before he fought Jacare, Kennedy, Shields and Larkin, I think he would've won those fights...

Can't wait to see a more versatile Robbie in this fight. That's what's going to win him the fight and end the night much quicker imo.

Back