Lawler v Hendricks III confirmed

Fucking lame. Lawler earned his rematch. Why the fuck isn't Hendricks doing the same?

Wouldn't it be funny if it was another close split decision this time going to Hendricks and they fight a 4th time. Hendricks will fight the same guy 4 straight times, that would be funny as chit.

draw would be a lot funnier

Yawn x 10.

The second fight was terrible.

Now imagine there is a freaky stoppage maybe due to a terrible cut on Lawler while he is up on the scorecards :D

Johny just needs to work on his hands with Urijah Faber for a bit...

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. You don't win fights by pressing your opponent up against the cage, sticking your head in his junk, and absorbing damage for the better part of the round. Morons like you are what's wrong with the sport today.
'the' round... as in round 5... the fight was won before round 5..

Jesus f*ck, they really know how to waste anticipation.

Wasn't particularly excited for their second fight, but at least Robbie had two fights before the first rematch. These rematches are pretty boring, man. I feel bad saying this, but I'm actually hoping Hendricks gets injured so that we can see someone else in the title fight.

Will be following that on Sherdog. They better have a stacked card or that PVV will shit to bed. Who wants to see that.

Hendricks will have 4 title fights in a row and lose 3 of them.

It's like they've tied Johnny on some pole and hold his family a hostage. Trying to superglue the belt on his waist just to see Johnny still refusing and shaking the belt off kicking it away, which leads to UFC burning his house, clothes and everything he owns, holding the family hostage yet again saying they give Johnny his family back and billion dollars to buy new house, cars, clothes etc if he takes the belt, just to witness Johnny say fuck that and roll naked - without the belt of course - to the closest gutter where drunks piss, shit and throw up and dogs poop. 'Anything but that stupid belt they for some reason desperately want me to have' Johnny thinks.

You know?! Like he doesn't even want it but UFC wants to force it to him anyway. Meanwhile there's like 5 other guys crying in desperation, deserving to have the same opportunity, but they don't even get a chance to fight for the number one contender spot because Johnny and Lawler happen to be stuck in a limbo having to fight each other and toss the belt to each other for all eternity.

To be honest, it's a weirdly funny situation to me actually.

But I still don't like it.

'the' round... as in round 5... the fight was won before round 5..

He did the same thing in the 4th, and part of the 3rd. Did you even watch the fight?

Rory obviously should get the shitle tot but Hendricks should fight Lombard of he wins this weekend

Good fight..glad they're doing a 3rd....

Bah I'd rather see Rory get that shot.

boogie%20rage%20quit_zpsqxtbsney.gif

The fight no one was asking for! Hurray.

Back