Lawler v Hendricks III confirmed

Maybe because the last fight was rather boring with the exception of the start of the first round and the end of the 5th round.

that, and i just like to see more mixing up--watching the belt be contested by the same two guys three times?!?!?!?!?!?! get someone else in there.

Oh who the fuck wants to see this?

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than see Hendricks stink up the joint again

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Fingers crossed that Hendricks gets injured in the training camp for this fight and Rory or Hector step up.

It's bad to wish such things but I utterly wish Dom Cruz and Hendricks would have gotten their current health state (injuries) reversed.

Hopefully Johnny can make weight easier this time....

Oh yeah, the wheelchair incident. Wonder if Hendricks will actually die this time around? Ballooning for some reason to 230 every time and having yet another unnecessary Via Dolorosa weight cut. That's actually the only thing that interests me in this match-up.

They have ruined the hype behind the "rematch".

I confess that I was so tilted when Gilbert lost, that I didn't watch the main event Hendricks/Lawler 2. Only know that Lawler won.

Gonna be a great fight again. A lot more exciting than Rory getting a boring decision to win the strap. Hopefully we see the KO shot finally in this one

Haha yes UFC make Hendricks be the only man in MMA history to fight the same person three times in a row lol awesome

They are making a big mistake with this.

Can't wait until GSP is gone, they said.

WW title fights will be exciting again, they said.

Back