Lawler v Hendricks III confirmed

I will probably watch. Won't be paying for a third replay though.

Ultimate rematch championship

And they wonder why the fans are getting bored.

...I'm going to put in a request to work that day...

Ugh :(

I'm eating here :mad:

v9Mlqw.gif

on topic...I don't want to see Hendricks rubbing his forehead on Lawlers dong again

hendricks should fight once ahead of this match--mainly because i hope something happens to prevent the rubber match. can't say why, but i just don;t want to see them fight again.

Maybe because the last fight was rather boring with the exception of the start of the first round and the end of the 5th round.

I'm over immediate rematchs. Logjammin divisions.

Ridiculous. Immediate rematches are dumb enough, now we have 2 guys passing the title to one another continuously. UFC brainfarting a fourth match after another close 5 round brawl wouldn't even surprise me too much at this point.

Many great fighters are being held back in their careers cause they won't get a shot at either of these guys because of this mess.

First two fights were so close that this makes total sense! Hopefully Johnny can make weight easier this time....

At least if someone gets injured it won't be so bad.

Ultimate rematch championship

And they wonder why the fans are getting bored.

Good point. Imagine someone going like:

"Hey, what's the main event for this one?"

"Hendricks/lawler."

"What the? Didn't you already see them recently?"

"No that was last year."

"What about the one a couple of months ago?"

"That was the rematch."

"Then what the fuck is this?"

"The rematch to the rematch."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...."

The only reason I can see for this match being made is UFC is hoping Hendricks wins the belt back so GSP can rematch him in his return.

We need a poll:

Joe Silva:

A. Worst MMA matchmaker ever.
B. Worst combat sport matchmaker ever.

I'm still praying that this is some kind of prank.
So fucking sick of rematches, the only way to stop rematches is for one fighter to be horribly injured a la silva/weidman 2

Back