Lawler refusing Mike Perry fight & UFC won’t give him Niko Price - UPDATE: Niko wants the contracts

I dislike Perry, but the man wants to fight, and he wants to fight people who make exciting fights. That has to be respected.

Lawler is half the fighter Conor McGregor is.... Conor would take Mike Perry on a days notice for his fans.

I don't care if Perry is knocking out fat Hawaiians in the parking lot of an Applebee's, you can bet your ass I'm gonna tune in. Dude can scrap and he is tough as fucking nails. C'mon, Robbie. Don't be scared homie.

Exactly lol

Mike Perry is not a very good fighter.
He is exciting and there is a place for him in the UFC.

Robbie vs Plats would be a main event FOTN in my hood any day

Those who aren't in the Platinum Nation chat group are being too loud itt.

You can't honestly be this dumb

So the guy on a 1 fight losing streak needs a win first in order to earn a fight against Robbie who is on a 3 fight losing streak??? Lol i might be dumb but hell i ain't that dumb you goof.

In what world does face tat Perry deserve a fight with Robbie? Seriously? I know a bunch of dorks on this site love to ride Perry's balls, but for fuck sakes who has he ever beat to deserve a fight with a former champ who has beaten the best of the best. Who has Perry ever beat? Every fight I remember seeing him in he has gotten tuned up. And people wonder why the sport is on life support....

Perry should first start winning fights.
Only haters believe he didn't beat Luque and you sound like a hater bro.

what about Robbie winning some fights? he's lost 3 in a row and 4 of his last 5 contests <45>

Same. He's really fun to watch but is basically a Leben type fighter. Never will hold gold but brings it every time.
ijLwHNA.jpg

After his last fight with Tyrone Woodley, it's understandable why Lawler would want to duck black fighters in the UFC.

WAR Platimum !

I don't care to see Robbie/Perry and how do they match up fantastically exactly? One uses punches, kicks, knees, elbows, pivots, bobs and weaves. The other throws sloppy hooks and clinches against the fence. Robbie is in a slump but he hasn't fallen that hard where he has to be facing a fighter who is 6-5 in the UFC. You want Plastic to fight someone who is a name? He can face Matt Brown or Thiago Alves.
Counter punching KO of Hyun Gyu Lim
Knee from clinch to GNP KO of Danny Roberts
Standing elbow KO of Jake Ellenberger
Knee from clinch KO of Alex Reyes

and did you watch the Muay Thai clinic he put on Felder? or the head movement and skills shown vs Luque?

can only throw sloppy hooks though, riiiiiiiiight.

I just want to see Robbie against someone he can viciously knock out.

Can't wait for Perry's nose to get obliterated from a jab

Back