Lawler Not Going Anywhere, Wonderboy Will Fight For Title, Woodley Will Not Reign Long

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Ridian, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Ridian

Ridian Lifelong Combat Sports Fan

I can see Lawler fight for the title again within two years. Wonderboy is going to win that title at some point and by then Robbie will have won a fight or two and will be a contender. Regardless of why it happened, he got rocked and lost. He is a fan favorite and the UFC will take care of him.

First they have to do whatever they decide with Woodley and than hopefully give Wonderboy the deserved title shot.

Woodley regardless if he gets Diaz, GSP or Wonderboy won't keep the belt very long. I see Wonderboy beating Woodley and Diaz but having a prob with GSP maybe.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  2. lecter

lecter not even webscale

Nah, Roidie Lawler is done in the USADA era.

3. gimp0

gimp0 Brown Belt

Fuck the rankings... I don't even care for Woodley, but I have to agree with him.

Let Nick Diaz have a stab at him.

4. Nightmaree

Nightmaree Questionmark

let Nick Diaz win a fight first

ZAFARI likes this.
  5. YukisHeart

YukisHeart Brown Belt

[​IMG]

Squats, whey and A-level genetics, eh?

biscuitsbrah and delrey1 like this.
  6. orangecuse

orangecuse Gold Belt

Hopefully we can clarify things now. Robbie is great but many GSP haters, Codit haters etc were ignoring so many things and acting like he was some unbeatable beast or would hold the title for a long time.

First off; he should be a on a two fight losing streak now. He had to comeback in both Rory fights. Rory was showing to be the better skilled fighter in both fights until Robbie came back and won a close decision the first time and the pain of a broken nose too much the second time.

Both Hendricks fights were very close. At times the exciting Robbie was staring at him doing nothing. Two somewhat forgettable fights IMO. Other parts of those fights Johnny and Robbie were resting with hendricks head between Robbies nuts. All this stuff seem to have been glossed over for awhile.

In Robbies epic comeback run he has proven he is levels above Matt Brown but not Rory, Hendricks, Condit or any top-5ish WW.

MonkeyGirl and lecter like this.
  7. ZAFARI

ZAFARI Blue Belt

Woodley cried his way into a title shot and I don't think he'll hold the belt for long.

He won last night, it's MMA and there aren't any "lucky" punches, so fair fucks to him.

If he's asking for Diaz, he's acknowledging he can't compete with other top WWs