Lawler looked worried and not confident at all (weigh-in)

Megan...what was with that little giggle at the end there? She's all like "I know you're wife is looking for a quick finish."

What's SHE got on HER mind?
More interested in this.

She wants Robbie to "steal her soul".

tumblr_lx0bozOYWK1qben36o1_500.jpg
No. More like he pouted for a title shot after coming off a split decision win against Kelvin Gastelum and was inactive for a year and a half. Plus the whole Lombard thing.

Never got why people think a fighter will lose because of how they look at the weigh ins (emotionally).
it's a forum :) these are the things we talk about in the buildup, and part of why we watch the weigh-ins

I will admit I've never really made that kind of pick myself.

Not buyin it

cerrone said he was scared of pettis because of what happened in the weigh-ins and that is partial reason he fought how he fought. if you are fighting your little brother you know you are going to win and he knows he is going to lose. you are putting effort and he doesnt even try his full potential since he knows hes going to lose.

cerrone said he was scared of pettis because of what happened in the weigh-ins and that is partial reason he fought how he fought. if you are fighting your little brother you know you are going to win and he knows he is going to lose. you are putting effort and he doesnt even try his full potential since he knows hes going to lose.
I need a source for this cause all I can find is Cerrone saying Pettis is scared for 2 years, and other criticisms of his fighting style, or lack of.

all fights are won at the weigh-in now. don't you remember that time aldo son'd mcgregor

I could see an upset in both main and co-main happening.

Back