Lawler looked worried and not confident at all (weigh-in)

When he entered the stage at the weigh-ins he had this worried look on his face. compare this to the focused "i know what im doing" look when facing condit and macdonald. Usually he is animated and might even crack a joke to his coach but this time he was really stiff and quiet. Couple times he looked down what you usually do when you are not comfortable in the situation, ofc this can be nothing. As he and Tyron were breaking up he seemed a bit lost and didnt know what to do, usually he just deadstares opponent down and turns away, now he was waiting Tyrons reaction rather than leading.

I literally saw none of what you saw.

Never got why people think a fighter will lose because of how they look at the weigh ins (emotionally).

If Woodley becomes champ tonight, I'm gonna hate the WW division for letting that shit happen...

This, I went and bet a bunch of spare change on Woodley just so I won't be as disappointed if he wins. Something about the guy just irks me...

If Woodley becomes champ tonight, I'm gonna hate the WW division for letting that shit happen...

XpEMpcz.gif

I read that post in Sonnen's voice. Not sure why.

Clearly Lawler doesn't know how to handle Woodley's speed.

Megan...what was with that little giggle at the end there? She's all like "I know you're wife is looking for a quick finish."

What's SHE got on HER mind?

Lawler might have looked a bit less muscular next to insanely muscular Woodly, but I wouldn't read too much into his facial expression or whatever, you are probably just seeing things that confirms anything that you might think.

It would have been another thing if he looked unhealthy or anything like that, just an average weigh in IMO.

Does the winner of this get the number 1 contender spot to face the winner of the WW championship?

At least the guy that made the shitty Ellenberger terrified thread posted the fucking video, bro.

giphy.gif

Woodley by KO/TKO in Rd 2.

Megan...what was with that little giggle at the end there? She's all like "I know you're wife is looking for a quick finish."

What's SHE got on HER mind?

Nothing because she is talking to Lawler. He is one of the weirdest looking dudes.

Lawler usually is mentally one of the strongest guys at the weigh-ins but this time there was something wrong with him.

When he entered the stage at the weigh-ins he had this worried look on his face. compare this to the focused "i know what im doing" look when facing condit and macdonald. Usually he is animated and might even crack a joke to his coach but this time he was really stiff and quiet. Couple times he looked down what you usually do when you are not comfortable in the situation, ofc this can be nothing. As he and Tyron were breaking up he seemed a bit lost and didnt know what to do, usually he just deadstares opponent down and turns away, now he was waiting Tyrons reaction rather than leading.

All and all there can be natural explanation for all this, like he is fighting his former teammate and it threw him little bit off or due to bad weight cut etc. I just think Lawler wasnt 100% mentally, he might be when bell rings but at the weigh-in he showed weakness which is never a good thing.

All this coming from a Lawler fan and I really hope he gives Tyron prolonged beatdown cain-jds2 style.

1. I didnt read all this crap.
2. You are not Lawler fan.

Lawler looked legit worried. He knows that Woodley is no joke and he could lose his title.

Lawler might have just caught up in the presence of Woodley's Athleticxplosive aura at the weigh in.

Just reminding himself subconsciously if he makes a mistake in the fight he will be on the wrong end of a Athleticxplosive KO by Woodley.

Lawler might have just caught up in the presence of Woodley's Athleticxplosive aura at the weigh in.

Just reminding himself subconsciously if he makes a mistake in the fight he will be on the wrong end of a Athleticxplosive KO by Woodley.

Tyron will gas due to skin pigmentation.

Back