Lawler/Hendricks III set for UFC 186 on April 25th in Montreal

The only reason this is happening is because of the Reebok deal. Hendricks is a Reebok athlete and they want him to be champ.

The WW division is too stacked for this shit.

This rematch is potentially too "stacked" for Dana:

danawhiteCash.png

In montreal? are they hoping one of them gets injured and GSP returns or something?

wow, he says Robbie and Rory just fought. Yeah so did Robbie and Johny. So stupid to waste people's time with this.

Does Dana not know Rory beat Maia, dominated Woodley and finished Saffedine???? where has he been and his loss to lawler was a SD also.......It's almost a joke....

I could see Hendricks winning another close SD.....and will that be much better??? Lawler is prob way more marketable then Hendricks......

Ya, let's have a WW title fight in Canada between two guys who already fought twice last year, and let's exclude the #1 contender who happens to be Canadian.

Oh, in the meantime let's take the other WW contender and have him fight Josh Burkman.

ahaha. That's just cold doing it in Canada. I would have assumed it would be elsewhere and Rory would headline. lol

Hendricks fights Lawler 3x in a row... WTF?

And this most likely pisses off the Canadians, I wonder if they can fill out the arena?

Lol so now Hendricks will be facing Robbie three straight times. I hate this immediate rematch bullshit.

Wait, where is saying that Lawler vs. Hendricks 3 is set for UFC 186 in Montreal?

Hendricks loses to GSP, his next fight is for the vacated title vs Lawler. Lawler loses a decision, then fights and wins twice, gets a title shot against Hendricks. Hendricks doesn't fight until the Lawler rematch, loses. Now he is immediately getting a 3rd fight? He is 1-2 in his last 3 fights... Hopefully when he is 1-3, the UFC will cut him. Jesus. This is retarded even for the UFC. Rory has won 3 fights since his split loss to Lawler, and somehow Hendricks is more deserving because according to Dana "Rory lost a split at 167 in 2013"... yeah... but he has won 3 fights since then. You know who has won 0 fights since losing a split to Lawler... HENDRICKS.

God my head hurts thinking about this.

why do you give hendricks a rematch? he tried to play it safe and wall and stall to win on points

Let's hope Hendricks pulls out and Macdonald gets the shot.

This rematch is potentially too "stacked" for Dana:

danawhiteCash.png

Who's paying for this at this point though? People don't seem to like this rematch at all seeing as we've seen it twice now.

They were good fights, but expecting people to keep paying for the same shit is stupid.

Silva is a fucking retard.

Fuck this I'm not buying. Throw this "prove it" mentality in the trash.

Gonna be a war again, as I said in another thread, better than Rory getting a boring decision to win the belt

Hendricks fights Lawler 3x in a row... WTF?

And this most likely pisses off the Canadians, I wonder if they can fill out the arena?

I mean, I'm going to go because the Montreal shows are basically the only ones I can reasonably get to, but I won't be happy about it.

I should point out though that GSP didn't sell out the Bell Centre in his fights against Diaz or Condit. So it wasn't likely to sell out anyways.

Back